Hotjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

What do you think? Will i go, or not?

• Yes you will go!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not sure... Nah! U wouldn't miss it...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What? Of course you 'll go.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • hahahahaha, no you won't you old bat. I will kill you and take your ticket.

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Nevermorian
There's one thing I am more curios about than who will be the touring guitarist. the question is: Paradise Lost??? Didn't they die after "Draconian Times"?
Well, if they decide to play their stuff from Shades of god/Icon/Draconian times, i should really think of making a short holiday in Greece and try to buy a ticket or...well, you know my vote :devil:

When you say die, you mean change their sound, then yes, they "died". They have released 3 albums since Draconian Times, and seeing as Nick Holmes can't sing live worth dick with his Icon/Draconian voice, this new direction has at least helped his vocals for the live performances.

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
hi metalized, nice to see you back! you are the man of total metal knowledge....do you know a band called pazuzu?
they rule!their awaken the dragon album met some success here in greece,with a raving 6/6 in one of the 2 metal mags here..they have little to do with metal though.

A stallion and a rider proud came across the land
a freelance hero blah blah blah into the land he rode:D

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
hi metalized, nice to see you back! you are the man of total metal knowledge....do you know a band called pazuzu?
no i am not. i just happened to know some few things. Pazuzu is boring to me. and not metal. ;) :)