Katatonia - DAY - Coversong

The_Loveless

Oct 4, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hi Everybody!!!
I am new here in this Forum.. I am 23 years old and from germany.. and of course a BIG KATATONIA fan since the beginning :))

Well, I made a coversong of Katatonia's "DAY" and I would like to send it to Katatonia if there will be a 2and Cover-Contest..
Does anybody know where I have to send my cover???
I mean to which Adress??

Hey, If someone want to check my cover, I uploaded it on my server.. Use the link below :))

DAY

Wilkommen!
So many people from Germany here!
Downloaded your cover, nice one! Day is one of my fave songs! I remember the first time I heard it, and this song with clean vocals came so unexpected after "brave" and "murder"! I find it quite hypnotic and melancholic, I also like the lyrics very much.
It seems also that Day is in the top 10 as for the most popular Katatonia cover song!

Hey, thank you guys very much for your reply!!!

I really hope there will be a 2and Cover-Contest! At the moment I am working on a Cover of the songs: "This Punishment" and "Sulfur" :))

Unbelievable so many people from Germany are here too :)

Seit gegrüsst! and a BIG Hello to the rest of the world :)

blitz.gif

Good work! It's hard to imitate Renkse's style, but you do it without sounding forced or pretentious. Also, the pronounciation was excellent considering you're German :p. Great job with the instruments too. Hope to hear more covers from you in the future.

:yow: soooo many germans here....it's getting dangerous :p

TheLoveless@i've just d/led and listened to your cover..it's a very good one :)

~mel~ ("day" is one of the best katatonia songs...)

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Hey, I've been trying to download this song for DAYS now, and it doens't work! It usually doesn't get any further than 2 MB :cry:

I had the same problem when dowloading it for the first time, but suddenly it just worked, try to use Flashget, a downloading program that splits up the files into segments and therefore downloads much faster, try it, hope it works out for you :)
If not i could send you the file via ICQ, dunno if you got that program. Just let me know ;)