Katatonia drum tabs

Mendicunt

Feb 1, 2007
Canberra, Australia
I've been drumming for about a year and am going along OK and want to start learning songs and Katatonia is one of my faves so I am looking for any drum tabs (specifically BMD to TD era). I had a quick search of the net and could only find guitar tabs and I am sure I can get my teacher to tab Katatonia for me but if there are any handy sites I'd be much obliged to be pointed towards them. Cheers

You should avoid drumtabs. Just learn to read sheet music for drums.
The only thing on the net you can check out is Guitar Pro files, 'cause they also have the notes underneath the tabs.
If I were you I would really avoid drumtabs. The idea of tabs is made for guitars anyway, so when you apply it to the drums it becomes rediculously unreadable.
And in my opinion any time invested in learning to read that garbage is better invested in learning to read real music notes.
Your teacher can help you with that.
When you are able to read the basic things you can try to start to transcribe easy songs yourself.
I think it's fun and you should get the hang of it pretty soon. It's so much better to be able to hear for yourself what someone is drumming. Especially when you otherwise have to rely on someone elses musicality or lack thereof.

hi-hat + kick, hi-hat, hi-hat+snare, hi-hat repeat

BMD drumming solved!

Why do you need a drum tab to learn a song? Put it on, listen to how the drums are and try to emulate them. It's not like guitars I don't see why anyone would need a tab.