Katatonia hoodies

ciccio12

Large Member
Apr 25, 2006
Stafford, Little Britain.
Hi all, does anybody own the Ornament logo hoodie they sell in the Kata-shop? they only have size small, just trying to figure out if it's for me or not. I'm 185cm tall and 70Kg, anyone my size wears this??

Alternatively, can anyone suggest a place where they sell decent Katatonia hoodies, since the official assortment isn't exactly 'vast'?

I bought one about month and half ago. At that time they had also size M hoodies in stock. So mine is size M and I'm 180cm and 74kg. Size M fits me quite nicely, though I think that size L would have been bit better. Since you're taller than I am, I don't think that you should get size S hoody. It's too small. I think MadTinus got it right, you should get size L hoody. You can always e-mail Kata webstore and ask if they could be getting new ones any time soon.

Actually I think they are going to do another run of these hoodies.....which are the best fekkin hoodies ever!!!!
I havnt been able to take mine off since I put it on.....lol...eventually this means I am going to have to wash it....

Jesse might know whats up with that....

Actually I think they are going to do another run of these hoodies.....which are the best fekkin hoodies ever!!!!
I havnt been able to take mine off since I put it on.....lol...eventually this means I am going to have to wash it....

Jesse might know whats up with that....

I know what you mean! I don't usually wear lots of merchandise and try to look the part, (in fact I don't usually fancy merchandise at all!) but I saw this hoodie, and I had a Homer Simpson Doughnut moment... Good job my GF was asking what I wanted for Christmas right about then :p

Thanks for the link life depraved, but not much joy there.

They sometimes have good specials. Got some cheap Katatonia import shirts for $15 when they were on sale, so I won't complain. Their shipping prices are rediculous though.