Katatonia - July EP/Tonight's Decision remastered digipak questions

Omega Mitch

Born under a maple tree
Mar 6, 2010
Canada
First off, Tonight's Decision. Just got it today along with the remastered digipack of Discouraged Ones and Pale Folklore and The Mantle from Agalloch, courtesy of an Amazon seller. Just wondering why the print on the side of the CD is upside down. Are all copies printed like this? I know The Dreadful Hours by MDB and Severed Survival by Autopsy are printed like this as well. Hope someone can clear this up for me.

The other question is about the July EP. I'm not the biggest collector; for example, I bought Brave Murder Day twice, as it was printed in two editions, each containing a different EP. Cheaper than buying the EP's themselves. However, the 3 EP's related to TGCD each have something exclusive to them that I want. I buy all my music whenever possible. I have Deliberation and My Twin on order, but I cannot for the life of me find a new copy of July.

Yeah all the editions are like that, and about the July EP, keep searching mate :)

Yeah all the editions are like that, and about the July EP, keep searching mate :)

Thank you for the reply, I'll stick with my copy of Tonight's Decision, and I know the July EP is gonna be a bitch to find, especially new, for under $50. I'll keep at it!

Good news for you, I'm selling July EP and My Twin EP in excellent condition (as new actually) on eBay. It's still listed for 4,99 euro.

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330533134681&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT and http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330533134515&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I have My Twin on the way in the mail from an Amazon seller. I'm very picky, they've gotta be sealed. If I can't find a sealed July EP I may go with yours if it's still available.

The other question is about the July EP. I'm not the biggest collector; for example, I bought Brave Murder Day twice, as it was printed in two editions, each containing a different EP. Cheaper than buying the EP's themselves. However, the 3 EP's related to TGCD each have something exclusive to them that I want. I buy all my music whenever possible. I have Deliberation and My Twin on order, but I cannot for the life of me find a new copy of July.

Really it's hard to find NEW copy of July (EP), but [damn] i do it !!!!!
I found it in Denmark ...

nyfgwp.jpg