Songs you'd like to see on the upcoming US tour

weepngwrds

May 7, 2001
Philly, PA
Visit site
Hello:

I picked one each from the last couple albums (ie stuff that has a realistic chance of being played), what are everyone else's picks?

Discouraged Ones: Saw You Drown
Tonight's Decision: Had to Leave
LFDGD: My Sweet Nurse
Viva Emptiness: Will I Arrive
TGCD: July

Sweet nurse, dissolving bonds, wait outside, will I arrive, fractured.

if they play dissposession, unfurl, dissolving bonds, and the in the white, i shit you not i will have an honest to god full blown orgasm.

but if they dont then...

burn the remebrance
saw you drown(for fucks sake PLEASE play it!!!)
tonight's music
future of speech
increase
follower

more to come later, i just gotta outta work all night knida tired

Dissolving Bonds, I Break, Dispossession, Sweet Nurse, Clean Today, Don't Tell A Soul, Omerta, Burn The Remembrance, Strained, My Twin, and July. Also, perhaps some RAINROOM!

I am thinking of tracks that I did not get to hear on their tour of the US last year. I still want to hear some of those, specifically Evidence.

If they played this track, I would say that the entire ticket was worth hearing just this one song.

Funeral Wedding.

It would never happen, but man, that would be freaking amazing.

I'm not in the US, but I would like to second your, Bleak Eyes, suggestion for Clean Today, if they ever play that song when I'm there, I will bang my head like no head has ever banged before.

Man, that song slays, I was listening to it the other day over my headphones and I had to hold them to prevent them from flying off my head. I just can't stress enough how I love that drumsound and the drumming itself on that album (and that song in particular), that snaredrum just sounds like a fucking a-bomb going off everytime it's struck. All AWESOMENESS.

I want to hear this exact setlist
:D :D :D

the supersize McKata meal at tuska was:

1. CONSTERNATION *
2. GHOST OF THE SUN
3. WILL I ARRIVE *
4. MY TWIN
5. DON’T TELL A SOUL
6. CLEAN TODAY *
7. CHROME
8. SOILS SONG
9. DELIBERATION
10. CRIMINALS
11. EVIDENCE
12. HAD TO LEAVE
13. RIGHT INTO THE BLISS
14. TEARGAS
15. DISSOLVING BONDS *
16. MURDER

*never played before

The playlist looks pretty good...

I would love to see Sulfur, though! That's one of my favourite Katatonia songs...