Katatonia Live Dvd!!!

This Is A Rumour From A Greek Site.i Don't Know If Krakov's Show Was Great.but I Think That It Was If Katatonia Were Playing!!!

If You Were Born STRANGELIGHT In A Country Like This, A Country That Spread All The Light Of Civilization To The World, You Would Not Possibly Write This, Or For Sure You Would Write In Capitals.
Just In Case You're Confused, Me And KATATONICANGEL Are Not The Same Person OK?
I Would Friendly Advice You To Keep On Dealing With The Thread Subject And Don't Make It Personal...
After All That's Why We're Here For Right?!

Strangelight, I see you on the Anathema forum all the time and you seem like a reasonably intelligent individual. So why do you stoop to make fun of a person's nic just because it is in capitals? What does it matter? It just seems to me you are masturbating your ego by attacking those whose grasp of english is not as honed as yours or mine. Normally I try not to attack any user here on the forum, but come on man. Leave the poor Grecians alone. New Anathema rules by the way.

The Scourge said:
Strangelight, I see you on the Anathema forum all the time and you seem like a reasonably intelligent individual. So why do you stoop to make fun of a person's nic just because it is in capitals? What does it matter? It just seems to me you are masturbating your ego by attacking those whose grasp of english is not as honed as yours or mine. Normally I try not to attack any user here on the forum, but come on man. Leave the poor Grecians alone. New Anathema rules by the way.
Who is making fun of a nick? Or masturbating ones ego? I merely asked why both the nicks were in CAPITALS and Every Word Began With A Capital Letter. And I still havent had an answer either. Im the one on the receiving end of sponky eyed attacks here like. So theres no need to be Jimmy Bodyguard here. I know loads of Greeks but they dont type like that, whereas these two do. Although me mate from Rotting Christ always writes ROTTING CHRIST like.
Anyway Im off to masturbate my hunger for pie and chips :lol: