Katatonia are about to rock Greece!!

[_NevermorE_]

aka Tzabill
Jul 15, 2002
Greece
music.download.com
As you may have seen at the 'deadsite' they'll do 2 shows: October 25th in Thessaloniki and Oct. 26th in Athens! Not gonna lose the first one! It will be my first time in a Katatonia show...! so wish my a creepy dead time!

Oh gosh, i just found out about this. Does anyone know if tickets for the Athens' show are available and where i can find them? :s

very good news for us greek people!!!!i only hope that there are people that appreciate their music and attend the gig.we should give them a reason to come back and show them why we are considered one of the best audiences worldwide

http://www.omicronmusic.gr/

Mikri, gia plirofories koita sto link :D

ALL i have to say is :hotjump: :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump: :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

and

E P I T E L O U S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHE seems that 6 years of waiting were worth :Spin:

I hate An club though.....basement !!:eek: brrrrrrrrrrrrr

/troll (i hate studying grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Thx meloula!!! :) (sou xrwstaw ki ena pm :p)

To prwi eixa parei thl sto An Club, kai h xazh mou eipe oti den einai programmatismenoi katatonia sautous kai kanw la8os! teleutaioi 8a to ma8oun autoi. :p ante na ginoun kati meeting trikouberta :D

Sto TIcket House eisitiria, to Savvato pire enas filos to noumero 3, opote exoume kairo...

23 Eyrw kanei... Pisteyw oti to An einai kali epilogi, mias kai 8a einai pio "zesto" apo ena Gagarin gia Katatonia...

Na doume ti 8a doume...

To Shmantiko Einai Oti Tha Tous Doume Epiteloys!den Exei Kamia Shmasia Pou Tha Ginei Ayto.
Thn Katatonikh Bradia Ekeinh,oles Oi Skoteines Psyxes Tha Lampsoun Gia Mia Mono Fora...

ghost of the sun
criminals
teargas
i break
i am nothing
sweet nurse
sleeper
tonights music
for my demons
chrome
the future of speech
complicity
wealth
evidence
disposession
deadhouse
murder

Really great show... I was expecting 1 show with terrible show, and I saw 1 show with really great sound at 1 club that he has always medium to bad sound... They play the same songs at playlist and in Salonica the day before... After the show they went to a club but i didn't go to tell you more... :p
This was 1 of my best gigs... cheers

Oh my God they played "dispossetion"! And "wealth" as well..
Why was Greece so far away!!!!
and please if someone has got pics post them here, they will we highly appreciated.

the same here giorgos!i went with little expectations, and it was fucking heavy!they put the weight on last fdgd which was good and ended superbly with murder.i might get some pics soon dora :)

how was the crowd like in athens?cos in salonika,damn,youd think it was a slayer gig or sth.they did deliver the goods :) aaahhh,memorable gig

Dora, i didn't take forever to put them on eh? :loco:

katatonia.JPG

kat1.JPG

kat2.JPG

kat3.JPG

kat4.JPG

kat5.JPG

kat6.JPG

kat7.JPG

kat8.JPG

wow awesome pics!!!! :D

a weird thing that happens to me is.. i've seen so few pics of katatonia dudes that even though i listen to them all the time, if i ever met one of them i would never recognize them.. lol humm.. :rolleyes: :( its weird.

the gig in October was fantastic!!
and yet there's more to come....
"We're excited to announce that we'll hit Greece again in July to play Athens Open Air
2004. " /from the Katatonia official website

which festival is the Athens Open Air i don't know...it must be sth new or sth, cause the one we usually have here (Rockwave) will take place the 18th of June

and i'll just say "cool news :hotjump:" cause grrrrrrrrr probably i won't be in greece those dates... :Shedevil:

*boiling from envy*

Edit: Wonderful pics, Giorgo...

me wants more Katatonia :cry: