Katatonia Live Dvd!!!

Well Strangelight, if your words are indeed sincere, then I apologize for my Jimmy Bodyguard disposition, as you put it. I just hate to see anyone made fun of because of their own lack of ability to effectively communicate. At any rate, it is already forgotten, and now it is my turn to masturbate.

I Think That This Situation Got A Bit Farther That It Should Right? I Would Not For Sure Try To Communicate With STRANGELIGHT In Any Way. To Inform You, I Keep With ROTTING CHRIST A Long Time Of Good Friendship, Far From You...Close To Us!

Thanks A Lot "The Scourge" For Making A Very Strong Point That Give Us Understand What The Civilization Of Speech Is Really Like. With All The Respect You Earned From Me,I Would Like To Mention That Not Even One Greek (Not Grecian) Is Poor. Maybe I Can't for Sure Speek, Write Or Handle The English Language Like Many Of You Do But I Hold In My Mouth The Ritchest Language In The World. Don't Take It Wrong Ok? I Just Feel That All Things Should Be Told With No Fear Of Words, For Not To Be Misunderstood.

As For Your Concern "Dora", If You Think That Following Rules And Especially On The Internet Can Give You A Right Start To Approach A Conversation Or Make A Point Then I Only Wonder What Kind Of Way You Follow In The Real Life...Cause Internet Is For Fun And Not A Way Of Life...LIfe Is Out There...

Anyway Guys Lets Just Keep It This Way And Don't Try Attacking By any Reason Every Newbie In The Forum. We Are All Here For The Same Party. So Lets Have Fun And Don't Try To Spoil It.

Calm Down Guys!!!
The Point Is,that We Are In A Music Forum And Not In A Spelling Bee...
The Most Important Is To Talk About Music.music Exists To Unite People,nations,
Different Cultures.

Respecting others is not the same as blindly following rules. If someone doesnt shit on the carpet in a foreign house thats not because hes such obedient.. Got it?

And its not about rules, cos theres no rule that forbids shouting. I just informed you about that what you do is SHOUTING and it can disturbs others. And what is your answer? it is "I AM AN INDIVIDUAL I DONT OBEY RULES COS IM SPECIAL AND FUCK OFF YOU ALL I SHIT ON YOU" that was the meaning of your answer, and i didnt like it.

WHILE you didnt know about these communication signs, it was only lame. But now it is wilfully rude. I dont care anyway, cos i have nothing to talk you about, I just informed you. Whatever, like.

Respect Is Something That A Person Earn From Others. It Is Not Something That Someone Gives It Away Freely...

What Are You Talking About? Do You Have A Problem Reading And Don't Understanding The Point In Some Little Words?

And Only By The Way You Use Words Everybody Could Easily Understand What Kind Of A Person You Really Are. "Civilized Conversation" Is Not A Two Word Phrase Written In Your Vocabulary. People Do Not Communicate With Signs ( Only The Uncivilized Do ) But Only With Words.

I JUST LIKE STARTING WITH A CAPITAL OK?

But That Is Not Really The Reason That Some Of You In This Forum Is Attacking Us For No Reason At All...
Some Of You In This Forum Are "Stuck In Mind" Persons And You Think It's Fun With Just Having Fun With The Newest Members. Having More Posts Doesn't Make Anyone Feeling Above All...Get A Life Or Some Interests In Your Empty Life And Just Let As Be Ok?

I Just Hope That The Administrator Or The Modulator Of This Forum Keeps An Eye To Secure And Hold Peace In The Forum.

Respect Is Something That A Person Earn From Others. It Is Not Something That Someone Gives It Away Freely...

Thats very sad. Hope your not driving into the crowd with a car and that. Its kinda dangerous to ignore other ppl. But OK.. I dont want your respect. Until you dont have mass destruction weapons, your type can be tolerated. Even with capitals.. :)

CHRESTFALLEN said:
Anyway Guys Lets Just Keep It This Way And Don't Try Attacking By any Reason Every Newbie In The Forum. We Are All Here For The Same Party. So Lets Have Fun And Don't Try To Spoil It.
Im not attacking you. Im wondering why you both type in such a strange way. If you dont wanna tell me then fine but dont get shitty with me. And lighten up a bit eh? Youre the one taking this too seriously kid.
Jah!

YES "the_good_son141 " THAT WILL BE AWESOME!
25 OF OCTOBER WILL BE THE UNIQUE NIGHT THAT OUR DARK SOULS WILL BECOME ONE AND TWINKLE...
SEE YOU IN SALONICA KATATONIC SOULS...

It's A Nice Touch "Strangelight". I Only Way That I'm Writing With A Capitel First Is Because I'm Used To This Way A Few Years Now, Even When I'm Writing And Not Typing I Also Write The First Letter In Capital, I Just Like It This Way And I Could Never Wonder That This Would Become Such A Big Problem In The Specific Forum.
Hope We're Cool Now That You've Got Your Answer In A Polite And Civilized Way.
See You Around Kid. :)

CHRESTFALLEN said:
It's A Nice Touch "Strangelight". I Only Way That I'm Writing With A Capitel First Is Because I'm Used To This Way A Few Years Now, Even When I'm Writing And Not Typing I Also Write The First Letter In Capital, I Just Like It This Way And I Could Never Wonder That This Would Become Such A Big Problem In The Specific Forum.
Hope We're Cool Now That You've Got Your Answer In A Polite And Civilized Way.
See You Around Kid. :)
It wasnt a problem, I was just curious and I guess my humour went over a few heads. Nice pic in you signature anyway ;) Do you have that 7" ?

CHRESTFALLEN said:
I Dont Even Have A Car "Dora".
I Hope We Can Be Cool Too Right? :)
OK. :)
Still i dont get what made you start writing like this? And what if you need to write something official, for work or a CV..?
I couldnt push the shift button that often, it would slow me down .. :tickled:

Strangelight said:
It wasnt a problem, I was just curious and I guess my humour went over a few heads. Nice pic in you signature anyway ;) Do you have that 7" ?

Nice Thing That Our Talk Changed For The Better. Yes I Own In Luck The "They Die" Original 7". I Bought It Some Years Back Without Knowing Their Existance. From Then And Forth "Anathema" Climb On The Top Of My Music Stairs keeping Company To "Katatonia" :)
If You're Interested I Could Rip It And Send It Over To Your Musical Ladder, That's If You Don't Allready Have It. Let Me Know Ok?

CHRESTFALLEN said:
Nice Thing That Our Talk Changed For The Better. Yes I Own In Luck The "They Die" Original 7". I Bought It Some Years Back Without Knowing Their Existance. From Then And Forth "Anathema" Climb On The Top Of My Music Stairs keeping Company To "Katatonia" :)
If You're Interested I Could Rip It And Send It Over To Your Musical Ladder, That's If You Don't Allready Have It. Let Me Know Ok?
Ah I finally got one again this year from a friend. I had 10 of them when they were first pressed but lost them along the way and gave them away etc. I also got on of the Peaceville collectors club 7"s from the same guy now all I need is Serenades on vinyl to complete the set. Anyone know where to get it?