Katatonia/Moonspell/Daylight Dies US tour

omg david i saw you on the subway but i was too shy to say hello! hee hee
the show rocked...i, like a fan girl, chased and all of the Katatonia and Moonspells. Got pics with all of them and my Sounds of Decay signed by all the mebers hee hee it was such a blast :D
cant wait for the next gig... damn im broke!!!

:OMG: awesome show last night.still recovering from it.
i finally met David after being in touch for nearly 2 years now.thanks for the beer and the pin.also met Mark(Wrathchild) hope he got good pics of the show.

Daylight dies impressed me.bought their Dismantling Devotion cd and got it autographed by 4/5th of the band.

Katatonia:worship: like david mentioned earlier i could not believe that i was watching them in front of me after listening to them on cd.great performance by them.i'm gonna remember this performance for a long long time.

saw only 3 songs by Moonspell as i am not a big fan and also had to head home.

great night overall.

David Gold said:
Are you sure it was me that you saw?

"Somehow I never leave this deadhouse
Somehow I don't mind being gone
And if you really think you've seen me
I have to prove you that you're wrong"

:)
That, and rockstars don't take the subway. Right, David? :p

Anyone going to see Enslaved and Dark Funeral in January. I'm hoping I can get to the WoY and Enslaved shows that month.

i think im going to the woods of Ypress show for sure... and the nargaroth one too... not so sure abt the other ones :p... yeah David i think it was u could have been mistaken i guess... see if i had gone and said hello to some random stranger that wouldve been embarassing

I'm planning to go to the show in St. Petersburg. I wish members from bands I love went to shows down here, but it should still kick ass.

Are they playing in the DD, Katatonia, Moonspell order for every show or do they alternate?

well i hope that nargaroth thing gets confirmed for sure... ive seen some flyers but not sure if they are coming for sure...
and for the moonspell katatonia ddd...i think in many venues there are other local bands playing...in Portland Agalloch is joining...pretty damn awesome

I MUST WATCH THAT

i wiiiiiish they'd come back to toronto soon..anyone second that? :p

me too... wow the portland video's quality is awesome.... how come they weren't bitchy abt camaras??? for us in Toronto the staff of the place kept asking my friend to not film and i saw a couple of them checking that ppl were only taking pictures...

The show in Toronto was great and I saw Dave there :loco:

Katatonia was amazing, totally worth seeing again (and without the 6 hour bus ride to Montreal!) Blakkheim is such a fun guy to watch on stage... what a class act!

It was good to see Daylight Dies again, but I took off before Moonspell since they've opened for pretty much every foreign metal band thats played Toronto in the past few years...