Katatonia show @ HOUSE OF BLUES ANAHEIM buy 1 get 1 free!

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
guys! for the anaheim show, the tickets are buy 1 get 1 free until tonite at 10pm PST. I want to buy that, but i'm wondering if there's anybody willing to split the ticket with me. its going to be $15 each cuz total after the gayass fees turn out to be $30.

Well let me know if you're interested. thanx guys! I'll be there at the Whisky Hollywood show too!

hey I can do that. I haven't bought me ticket yet. How are we going to do it though?? contact me on msn: misanthropp@hotmail.com
I'll be online after 11am ( i got school now)

edit: hmm you live in San Diego right?? It's easier to do it then.. Contact me today before 10pm :p

atrocity said:
hey I can do that. I haven't bought me ticket yet. How are we going to do it though?? contact me on msn: misanthropp@hotmail.com
I'll be online after 11am ( i got school now)

edit: hmm you live in San Diego right?? It's easier to do it then.. Contact me today before 10pm :p

erm....u were a tad too late man. the offer ended yesterday (Tuesday) at 10pm. and i didn't know anybody was interested so ended up not buying it. Sigh oh well. :/

^ *sigh* sorry i just saw your topic.. meh I hate paying $35 for $20 ticket.. +gas needless to say.. But anyways I wish I saw this yesterday..

atrocity said:
^ *sigh* sorry i just saw your topic.. meh I hate paying $35 for $20 ticket.. +gas needless to say.. But anyways I wish I saw this yesterday..

sigh yea :/ i wish u saw this earlier too haha. You're gonna drive from San Diego too? I'll gonna be driving from La Jolla. :zipit:

atrocity said:
^ Yah im driving from San Diego, from Rancho Bernardo. Do you want to go together and split up $gas$ or something? :p

i dont know where rancho bernardo is :zipit: but...since the buy 1 get 1 free deal is gone. i dont know if i'll be going to that anaheim show, since i'm already going to the hollywood show the day before.

i'll add you on msn, and mebbe we can talk later if i decide to go to anaheim.

rancho bernardo is like 15 mins away from la jolla. ( near highway 56 )

ok anyways let me know if you change your mind.
i will probably go to anaheim if i can find money, i hate hollywood,it's so crowded,busy traffic and it kills me to drive back from there at 1am of night :p

atrocity said:
rancho bernardo is like 15 mins away from la jolla. ( near highway 56 )

ok anyways let me know if you change your mind.
i will probably go to anaheim if i can find money, i hate hollywood,it's so crowded,busy traffic and it kills me to drive back from there at 1am of night :p

LOL with 5 opening bands that night for the Hollywood show, trust me ;) i'll be driving at like 3-4am at nite getting back to SD....SIGH why the fuck are there so many opening bands? Can't they just make it like HOB?