Katatonia - Viva Emptiness Vinyl Re-release

Got my copy from Interpunk in about 05-06 for 13$....super lucky!

I suggest that distro too...there are lots of hidden gems in there since it's mostly a punk label, metalheads or the like wouldn't normally shop there.

Nice ebay/popsike pricing. You can still get some of those from their labels for almost half the price.

The high prices on some of the items are necessary since I had to pay retail for them when I first started selling records. I only started buying wholesale a few months ago so my prices will continue to go down. The prophecy items I just got in (Le Secret, Whom the Moon, alcest box set) are as cheap if not cheaper than the label. Gotta give me some time, I just started out.

so did everyone get this holographic print thing with their copy? any idea where it came from? looks like cradle of filth artwork or something...

http://www.burningshed.com/store/peaceville/product/261/2911/

For those that don't want to shell out 100$ for the original.

I thank labels like Peaceville that keep vinyls that are in demand, in press.

I see your point, however is not that correct to publicize a strictly "limited edition" Lp, cash on it and make people arrange themselves to get it and then after some years pop out another one out of the blue. The fact that there's demand for it doesn't justify it since they're again marketing it as a limited edition, this time 2000 copies. Next time they'll say it's limited to 15000 copies. I know those are different "editions", but still don't get it