Katatonia with Mikael of Opeth ???

seems stupid but.... what about a katatonia's fucking official biography????

this would delete every doubt about the early years of the band, such as questions like "hey, did jonas sing that part?" and therefore, no more repetitive threads like this will be posted.

oh, well, there's always someone who don't care reading the bio :p

^Great idea. Perhaps sometime in the near future, there will be a Katatonia box set with a lighter, lanyard, t-shirt, poster, glossies, condoms, and guitar picks. But I think we will have to wait until Katatonia does an International tour with Kiss before that happens.

Scourge what the hell are you talking about? :tickled:

Opethpainter just suggested that people need to read the Timeline (part of the biography) on katatonia.com. That's how I understood it anyway. All the facts about Katatonia (including Mike's contributions) are there.

Also according to this timeline, they still have 2 albums left of the contract with Peaceville. Sad.

TheFourthHorseman said:
Scourge what the hell are you talking about? :tickled:

Opethpainter just suggested that people need to read the Timeline (part of the biography) on katatonia.com. That's how I understood it anyway. All the facts about Katatonia (including Mike's contributions) are there.

Also according to this timeline, they still have 2 albums left of the contract with Peaceville. Sad.
Hehehe, yeah, I don't know what the hell I am talking about sometime. I gotta stop posting when I am hammered :) No worries......