Katatonia you have to come to the U.S. PLEASE!

OracleDeist

LORD IAN
Mar 27, 2003
New York City
Visit site
I think they have only been here once.

Come on there are Katatonia fans over here (USA) too you know.
I have been dying too see them live and everytime I hear they are
going on tour its only in europe. If they do decide Play over her again please let it be in New York City.

OracleDeist said:
I think they have only been here once.

Come on there are Katatonia fans over here (USA) too you know.
I have been dying too see them live and everytime I hear they are
going on tour its only in europe. If they do decide Play over her again please let it be in New York City.

i'm still kinda new to Katatonia, and is still trying to get all their cd's, is it really true they've only been touring USA once???

COME TO GEORGIA!!!!!! GO TO THE MASQUARADE!!! MEET ME BACK STAGE... AT THE SHIRTS!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

(Ignore this if I sound like a female screaming to the Backstreet boys, but it's how I feel. These guys are Amazing!)

Edit- And do you guys play the oldstuff live when Blackhiem was in the band? Funeral Wedding is still one of my favorite songs... Dancing December too!

And while you're in N. America, you might as well go north and play in Alberta!! (Which is supposedly a province in Canada, but most Albertans regret this fact).

Come see our mountains!

Come on Katatonia. There are alot of people that would really love you guys to come here. I would love you guys to come to LA & play. I just saw Opeth play at the galaxy in Santa Ana...It was amazing general admission! I got all these photos from the show standing right in front of Mikael..he even congatulated Jonas at the show on his new baby girl.
Play the US guys!

yes definatly come to NYC. I've gone to the city to see many bands from europe, and all of the shows have been packed.

then again, as much as i love katatonia and want them to be able to live off of the music, i dont want a bunch of slipknot/mudvayne fans running around my school saying "yeah katatonia rocks!".

1 Demo, 4 EPs, 6 albums, and still KATATONIA has not played in New York, New York? You guys got to come over here, and now is the time to do it!

Altough I don't want these poseurs/band wagon jumpers to even THINK about KATATONIA, you still have to come to NEW YORK!

FUCK POSEURS!!!!!!

I was at the Milwuakee show as well. I almost missed them though. I was watching Mayhem and I saw Vinny from Anathema walk by, so I followed him over to the room where Katatonia was playing in, minutes before they started. Yay. I think I scared Vinny too, as me and my friends basically stalked Anathema the entire time we were in Milwuakee, trying to talk to them. I'm such a fucking fanboy.

Anyway, I have the show on video (as well as Opeth and Anathema's sets) if anyone wants a trade.