Katatonia's own section on VH1.COM

pistol_pete, how 'bout yourself? You want katatonia to get famous, do you want fuckheads to listen at them, and you want fuckheads to tell you that they suck?

I don't.
And what about this logic?
1. Every single artist playing on MTV suck.
2. Katatonia is playing on MTV.
Ending: Katatonia sucks.

Haha, that was just a little messing but... ;)

well, it just might bring about a revolution of people listening to better music than they are listening to right now. Exposure is great, and I wouldn't mind Katatonia being played on MTV/VH1

shadedlife said:
what the fuck?
Yeah, hilarious biography:

"...impressed Opeth singer Mikael Åkerfeldt enough for him to offer his services on the follow-up, Brave Murder Day, issued by the Avantgarde label."

I find it funny that -as a "music" site- it can be so accurate in giving the dates of birth, yet can't accurately classify the music

I might e mail them requesting that they research the history of the band further before making such inaccurate declarations.

Varg- said:
pistol_pete, how 'bout yourself? You want katatonia to get famous, do you want fuckheads to listen at them, and you want fuckheads to tell you that they suck?

I don't.
And what about this logic?
1. Every single artist playing on MTV suck.
2. Katatonia is playing on MTV.
Ending: Katatonia sucks.

Haha, that was just a little messing but... ;)
harsh and incoherent... I haven't seen MTV for ages... and I agree it mostly sucks... but then there's the 1% of good music i believe to still endure.

Funny thing about this, is that Katatonia doesn't have any videos and they have their own section of VH1, hahaha WTF!
This should actually be an honor for a band with no videos to have their own section on a music video website.