Kaufbeuren show- Bus from Munich?

vostro1700

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2011
Hi all

I am in Munich and want(must) to see Amon Amarth in Kaufbeuren next week . The thing it's only one hour by train from Munich but the venue its far from the center and the last train back to Munich leaves probably before show ends.By car is out of the question...:kickass:
My question to Munich fans. Is there any organized trip by bus to the venue from Munich? Any rock bar or something that takes us by bus and come back after the show?
Any help is much appreciated.

Puh...sounds difficult.
I don't know if there are any active forum members from Munich. So I don't think you can find the Information you seek in here, sorry mate :(

The nearest member I know would be me ^^
I got about 100km to Munich.

Hi Thimon

Thanks very much for your quick reply!. I have tried find something in google but my german really sucks:Smug:
Any website or rock club you may suggest to find this out?
The thing is the last train to Munich leaves at 23:30, the venue is about 40m from the train station. So to catch the train it should be finished around 22:45.
Do you know (or anybody) how long its the show including the first band? It "starts" at 8.(plus taking into account delays at the beginning and between bands...)
Thanks very much for your response:headbang:

Hi Thimon

Thanks very much for your quick reply!. I have tried find something in google but my german really sucks:Smug:

Sorry, I'm not able to help you on that :(
Show should be finished somewhere around 23:45

Maybe you can rent yourself a room in Kaufbeuren for the night and leave on the next day?

Hi Thimon

The thing is the last train to Munich leaves at 23:30, the venue is about 40m from the train station. So to catch the train it should be finished around 22:45.
Do you know (or anybody) how long its the show including the first band? It "starts" at 8.(plus taking into account delays at the beginning and between bands...)
Thanks very much for your response:headbang:

My german doesn't suck, only my english does :lol:. Nevertheless I didn't find a rock club with bus shuttle to the Amon Amarth concert in Kaufbeuren. :mad:
There are some forums where you can ask for a "Mitfahrgelegenheit" (by car).
For example
http://forum.rockhard.de/rhf/viewforum.php?f=12
http://forum.metal-hammer.de/forumdisplay.php?f=35
http://www.metalflirt.de/events/ride
But you have to log in and truely spoken I'm not too optimistic..... but who knows....

I would ask in all metal shops there in Munich either. Maybe they've got an idea or at least a pinboard or something like that....

Good luck!

Thank you very much Thimon and Brisantni for your suggestions.

I will try those forums. Of course, I looked to the option of getting a room, the truth is I am fucked up with the money now and room + train + ticket= 100€ plus the drinking....I just cannot pay for that much. If not I would have booked the room already.:)
I was just wondering how people from Munich will go there as by car of course unless you have a no drinking friend who takes you to the show.....I thought maybe there will be organized trips to see the best death metal band around!!
Anyway, I will try to find a solution some way or another. I cannot miss it!!
Again, thank you both for your help!
Take care:headbang:

I was just wondering how people from Munich will go there as by car of course unless you have a no drinking friend who takes you to the show.....

Personally, I never drink on concerts. Doesn't matter if I'm the driver or not. I just like to focus on the music and enjoy with a totally clear mind.
(Of course I do have some drinks on festivals :D, mostly in the evening though)

Organized trips are offered only for festivals like Wacken I guess.
Did you try a request on the pinboard of the university of Munich?
But apart from that, there's no need to drink beer that evening :saint: AA's power, your headbanging, your endorphins will make you kind of drunken as hell.:D So if you've got the possibility to drive why should it be out of question?

Ufff, I honestly cannot go to a show without getting pissed(not too much :kickass: . I respect and admire people who dont need it. But for me it's like going out at night and dont drink. Just doesn't work for me. Perfect combination, bavarian beer & AA :hotjump:

Of course, If i had a car I would drive over there but it's no the case.
Anyway as the day approaches and If I dont find something I will have no option but just cut with the unnecessary spending (like food:lol:),not going out the rest of the month and get a room there. What the hell.:headbang:

Again thank you both for taking the time replying to my request.
All the best!

I will have no option but just cut with the unnecessary spending (like food:lol:),not going out the rest of the month and get a room there. What the hell.:headbang:
*thumbs up* if you can cut it always works! Have fun then in Kaufbeuren!!! :headbang: