Kayo Dot January tourdates

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
1/10 @ TT the Bear's / Cambridge, MA with C.J. Boyd, Nat Baldwin, and Deertick (18+)

1/11 @ The Saint / Asbury Park, NJ with East of the Wall, Sketch, and Mothguts (21+)

1/12 @ The Knitting Factory Tap Bar / New York, NY with Bloody Panda, So Is The Tongue, and Behold... the Arctopus!

1/13 @ The Jerkstore (120 West 21st St.)/ Baltimore, MD with Concrete Facelift, Cult Classics, Product of Waste, and Heaviness of the Load (All ages!)

1/14 @ Sparklehouse (5018 Hazel Ave.) / Philadelphia, PA with Belegost and Purple Rhinestone Eagle (All ages!)

1/15 @ Backstage Enterprises (212 Wyoming Ave) EARLY All Ages show (5:00 PM) / Kingston, PA with Mother Mine, Dirt Vultures, and TBA

1/21 @ AS220 / Providence, RI with Banana Hands, Honeyhander, Barycoise Orchestra (All ages!)

1/22 @ Mass Art / Boston, MA with Capillary Action, Andrew Tomasello, and Sparrows Swarm And Sing (All ages!)

1/28 @ Hamden Masonic Temple (3732 Whitney Ave.) / Hamden, CT with Jared Paul, Death to Tyrants, and Wind Up Bird (6:00 PM!)

1/29 @ The Flywheel / Easthampton, MA with Capillary Action, Death To Tyrants, and Belltone Suicide (All ages!)

you seem to have forgotten to tour australia, innocent mistake but im sure you'll fix it up soon, right?

:erk:

Not possible to squeeze a Columbus show in there between the 15th and 21st? There was a pretty good turn out for the one in October, I think.

i'm trying to get something for us and a friend's band in boston around the 8th of march, and the Bill's show would have been only two weeks after that.. i'm not sure if that'd be a good idea in boston, especially since a lot of places have this rule where they won't book anyone if you already have a show within 2 weeks.

toby the post office won't let me mail shotenoodel regardless of the dry ice situation. they have some special food mailing service but it's like 50 big ones to ship anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.