Kayo Dot would go great on this bill...

but seriosuly though, toby and i saw the gathering in this tiny tiny club that fit maybe 100 people in NYC called The Cooler back in 1999 and it was honestly one of the best shows I have seen ever. Anneke(besides being incredibly beautiful) sang so well and had this amazing charisma on stage and the rest of the band had great sound and played together very well.

i really need to calm down on the Anneke is a goddess-type posts because i might give off the impression that i am kinda desperate.

Baliset said:
i really need to calm down on the Anneke is a goddess-type posts because i might give off the impression that i am kinda desperate.

Greg and Anneke

sitting in a tree

k.
i.
s.
s.
i.
n.
g.

If there was an emoticon for rubbing your indexes one against the other, I'd use it now.

alex is crazy:

zandtann_2.jpg

Admittedly, she's hawt but doesn't come out great in every photo. Like me. I'm *gorgeous* but sometimes I come out looking like a snarling troll with disproportionate eyes and infinitely more chins than I'd care to count.

What do you mean by middle east? Middle of east coast? Middle of eastern US? Newly liberated Iraq?

I currently don't drive, so unless it's fairly close to here (Detroit), I wouldn't be able to get a ride. :( But hey, if you book a gig here at my house, I promise to pay at least $5 for a ticket, and my mom and my brother, and maybe even his girlfriend, might buy one also...

But anyway, Anneke is great. She may not be superhot, but she's above my standards. The great voice and great music is also, well, great.