HONESTLY SOMETIMES I AM THE LAST MOTHERFUCKER TO FIND OUT KAYO DOT NEWS

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]July 24, 2005[/size][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]The Middle East, Cambridge MA, with Pelican, Big Business, and Panthers. [/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Kayo Dot plays at 8 PM.[/size][/font]

yeah that's AWESOME!

i have to say that at 8pm it's gonna be not nearly filled--people are used to late late shows at the ME, eh? but it's still gonna be AWESOME.

AWESOME!

alex you know i've been calling/IMing you for a while now but you're never around.

inkyb i think we're going to book a michigan show around that date, care to suggest a place?

t

FuSoYa said:
inkyb i think we're going to book a michigan show around that date, care to suggest a place?

t
Well you could probably get a show at Magic Stick in Detroit. I'm going to the Architecture In Helsinki show there next Monday.

I read the title of this thread and thought "well, the reason Alex is the last to find out about kayo dot news is he's a motherfucker and his brother's in kayo dot so said bro's probably pissed about the whole incest thing" then I vowed to start getting more sleep.