Keel are the best band ever.

Nah "So Many Girls, So Little Time" isn't on one of them, I think it's on The Right To Rock which I don't have yet.

MMM: I'd hardly call Pretty Boy Floyd obscure, they're definitely one of the most well known of the sleaze glam bands, even if their albums are really obscure to find! Anyway, before writing it off, there is ALOT of hair metal and sleaze/glam out there that is WELL worth checking out, and not just your big ones like Motley, Poison, Cinderella, Def Leppard and Warrant.

"So Many Girls..." was originally a Gene Simmons demo from the Lick It Up era. Have you got Keel's version of "Legends Never Die" yet, Troops? That's another one in my ever-lengthening list of songs that should have been on Creatures.

W

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
i hate those obscure hair bands
Here is some stuff that I highly recommend for anyone here into hard rock to check out. Top quality A-grade hair metal, sleaze glam or hard rock albums that easily stand up against the biggest and best albums of the era, and actually are better than alot of that stuff but didn't get the fame they deserved and kinda prove that it takes alot more than great music to make the big time, coz these guys certainly had the songs, the talent and the sound.

Cold Sweat - Break Out (1990)
Vain - No Respect (1989)
Keel - Keel (1987)
Gypsy Rose - Prey (1990)
Heaven's Edge - Heaven's Edge (1990)
Kane Roberts - Saints & Sinners (1992)
EZO - Fire Fire (1989)
Spread Eagle - Spread Eagle (1989)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion - Vinnie Vincent Invasion (1986)
Sic Vikki - Kiss Me In French (1993)

They are some I can think of now. I know there is alot of crappy hair metal that came out during that saturated late '80s/early '90s scene but this stuff is not it. This is all A-grade stuff that gives the big boys a run for their money!