Kemper Clip and Profile

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
So I received my Kemper the other day and have just been fiddling with it for an hour or two...I gotta say so far I'm rather impressed!
...so for now I've just created a single quick profile which is available as a free download from the Kemper page, it's called "MegaThrash" and based on a modern high gain thrash tone from the JVM410

here's how it sounds in a quick mix setting with programmed drums (1 Track on each side):

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so now im GASing por a product that dont even exists!!!!! Lasses profile pack from hell!!!!!!!

ok, here's a second clip of the Kemper, this time it's a profile of my Bogner Uberschall through matching cab (v30 and Greenbacks in X-Pattern, Mic'd with sm57+PR-30).
Sorry, this profile is not available for download yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the works:)

iHAA3OoLNwlwd.gif

It's in the works:)

Lasse, if I may make a suggestion, you should think about doing some of the profiles with passive PUs. I think it makes a difference if the amp that's being profiled is set for EMGs (which I know you usually use) and you use it with passives. At least I think so, based on profiles I've used, I don't have an amp to profile to test for myself.

Lasse, if I may make a suggestion, you should think about doing some of the profiles with passive PUs. I think it makes a difference if the amp that's being profiled is set for EMGs (which I know you usually use) and you use it with passives. At least I think so, based on profiles I've used, I don't have an amp to profile to test for myself.

I think best results probably come from using the exact same guitar the profile was made with, really. Especially if the profile was made with a 6 string in standard and you play a 7 or 8 string...

I think best results probably come from using the exact same guitar the profile was made with, really. Especially if the profile was made with a 6 string in standard and you play a 7 or 8 string...

Yes, of course, but Lasse obviously can't do that for his profile pack. I just suggested it to make the profiles a little bit more versatile.

Yes, of course, but Lasse obviously can't do that for his profile pack. I just suggested it to make the profiles a little bit more versatile.

No, I know. I was just saying in general it just seems like the best results have been coming from people making their own profiles with the same guitar they're going to later use with the profiles.

I feel like some profiles I use that I've gotten from other people who made them with a 6 string feel a little wrong to me on the 8 string, because the EQ on their amp wasn't set how I would have set it, and adjusting the profile's EQ with the Kemper knobs doesn't seem to help as much as if the amp had just been setup right to begin with. I really need to get somewhere where I can make a bunch of profiles for myself.... or at least get someone using EMG 808s to make some profiles for me. hah