Keith Merrow Signature Rig Pac for Kemper

no, they work fine for me

@keith
i really dig those profiles, most of them simply sounds awesome.. hands down.
i love the clarity, punch, and directness on them.

Sea Nymph is my current favourite one

In case anyone wants a good price on a Kemper, feel free to order via this link. I did a price match request at ZZounds, but I wound up getting my Kemper from Music123, so I don't need to use this.

There is only 1 left in stock, and the quote will only work once.

KPA $1,628.38

Good luck.

Bobby

In case anyone wants a good price on a Kemper, feel free to order via this link. I did a price match request at ZZounds, but I wound up getting my Kemper from Music123, so I don't need to use this.

There is only 1 left in stock, and the quote will only work once.

KPA $1,628.38

Good luck.

Bobby

purchased! thanks for sharing. also thanks to Lasse for helping me make the decision to part ways with $1600 i really shouldnt be spending :erk:

Edit: arrived after one day with free shipping! Awesome.

I'm fairly confident that if you mixed "Sea Nymph" (Kolossus) with Loomis' 5150 on a 4-track, your studio would just explode into nothingness.

/ I mean, I literally played for a bit and had a smile on my face the entire time. Inspirational shit, thanks for sharing.

Really? They are kinda premixed, but basically just an amp being profiled pretty well, if you take the EQ aside. Really nice response, good feeling. What in particular didn't you like?

Tried them out yesterday, found them all to be pretty useless IMO. The Loomis one is OK with a different cab, and the bass ones could be cool, but the rest were pretty bad.

+1

I like Merrows' tones in general but I couldn't get anything useful out of these profiles. I guess they don't "work" with my guitars.
The Loomis profile on the other hand is great (if you change the cab). It's the first time I got a great tone out of a profile without tweaking the hell out of it. I guess it helps that I use a schecter guitar with similar specs with the loomis signature model (which I assume was used for the profile). It didn't work that great with my passive equipped carvin. I may be actually using this profile to record my bands album.

I don't generally like his tones to begin with and these were just average amps profiles through what I think are mediocre cabinets and I don't think the mic chain was probably very good. No v30s aside from the iso cab doesn't help, either.