Kemper Metal Tests (Feared song, Rose and Narcosynthesis) 20 CLIPS!

The goal is to do a "metal producers pack" based around 6-10 bog-standard high gain amps. It'll basically be 6505, 5150III, Recto, Krank, and others through a Mesa 4x12 and maybe the EVH 4x12, various mic techniques to mimic common Sneap/Fredman/Richardson setups.
How about mark V?
Have a profile with a similiar sound would be pretty cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thats weird i had a quick trial and i thought that my mark V profiled easier than my 5150 or recto but again i didnt spend too much time i might be wrong (waiting too finish a room so i dont have to go all the way to rehearsal room. Ill spend much more time profiling later on

The goal is to do a "metal producers pack" based around 6-10 bog-standard high gain amps. It'll basically be 6505, 5150III, Recto, Krank, and others through a Mesa 4x12 and maybe the EVH 4x12, various mic techniques to mimic common Sneap/Fredman/Richardson setups.

Thats GREAT news. What would be cool is also a metal bass pack :D though the bass itself is a big part of the sound it would still be nice to have some sansamp etc that have some ballz!

I'll be profiling a Sansamp, Sansamp + Fender poweramp + 8x10 rig, and a Mesa + 8x10 rig in the next month or two, whenever I get around to going down to Andrew P. Glover's place.

As far as the Mark V, I didn't include that in the list of amps I recommended to Andy (TAF guy) as I just don't think do modern metal very well, at least not for the Sneap/Richardson/Suecof/Fredman tones.

I'll be profiling a Sansamp, Sansamp + Fender poweramp + 8x10 rig, and a Mesa + 8x10 rig in the next month or two, whenever I get around to going down to Andrew P. Glover's place.

As far as the Mark V, I didn't include that in the list of amps I recommended to Andy (TAF guy) as I just don't think do modern metal very well, at least not for the Sneap/Richardson/Suecof/Fredman tones.

Great! Just remember to refine the right way, otherwise it will sound strange on some notes (there is a TIP on KPA site).
Cheers!

Oh thats weird i had a quick trial and i thought that my mark V profiled easier than my 5150 or recto but again i didnt spend too much time i might be wrong (waiting too finish a room so i dont have to go all the way to rehearsal room. Ill spend much more time profiling later on

The main problem with Mark is that the EQs on Kemper don't work well with them.

Jeff: that's great id like to take profiles from my bassists rigs as well ( mesa titan tube dis and some other stuff)

Fenixdeido: now i understand what u mean!