Kenneth of Galexia here...

Galexia

Kenneth J. Spaziani
Jun 17, 2007
Orange, CT
www.myspace.com
Whats going on guys,

I noticed a few articles related to Galexia on google linked here, so I checked out the forums and really dig the community. I'll be posting around on various forums/threads and if anyone has any questions about Galexia or the album (Feat Arjen A Lucassen, Damian Wilson, Joost Van Den Broek, Gordon Tittsworth + more and more un-announced ;) ) you may ask here or perhaps in a more appropriate place I can start a thread.

Stay metal:headbang:

www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=94942
^ Metal Archives

http://ytsejam.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5792
Interview with Rita from Ytsejam.com (Also has interviewed Arjen, James Labrie, among many other prog greats)

Hey, not heard of your band before, i'll check you out now :)

..i'm not sure how to start a whole new forum for a band here, but what the hell do i know, i've never really been here too much before :p

EDIT: Music's not bad.. i like the Opeth influences :)

They are not the finished versions on the myspace, some have my guide vocals as guest musicians are recording vocal parts now / in the very short future. "Transparency" is being manned by Marko Eskola of the Progressive Death Metal band "Farmakon".

Arjen from Ayreon sings on all of "Rose of Thorns", (I sing the growling / whispering vocals), Martyna Halas is recording for Asfixia, Gordon Tittsworth (Images of Eden, amazing prog) is recording for "Paroxysm Throw" and "Satellite", Damian Wilson is recording for "Recidivate", Joost has a few keyboard solos through-out the album, theres a few more artists that will be confirmed over the next 2 weeks, and then the tracks they are on will also be revealed.

The album is mainly Progressive Metal with a flowing Industrial feel, although it has endless Neo Psychedelia flourishes. It also touches into a few Death Metal parts, Funk, Trip-Hop, Doom, and atmospheric / ambient metal.

It's also a concept album, I can post more about that if you guys would like to hear more about it. I'll be posting more samples of tracks with guest vocalists / musicians as I finish mixing those versions ;)

edit - I'll also have to find an admin to ask about making a Band Forum for Galexia. I'll forward all community pages to here, and allow this to be the Official Message Board for the band. I figure it already has such a great community, it allows everyone to mingle rather than posting on a Galexia Message Board, then an Opeth One, and Ayreon one, etc etc too many websites / log in names and all that jazz