Kerrang! Coverage....

Gibba

Jun 28, 2004
House of Gibba
There is a nice two page spread in Kerrang this week covering the recent Anthrax/ Public Enemy appearance at the VH1 thing last week. Looks good.

I haven't seen a new Kerrang in years. I wonder if any record stores in my area even sell it. I bet could find the one with Blackie Lawless on the cover somewhere in my garage. I used it as source material for a paper I did on the PMRC circa 85/86. 1986 was so cool Anthrax, DRI, COC, Possessed and No Mercy at the Olympic Auditorium in LA. Mike Muir singing with Anthrax. :cool: but the show ended early because somebody hit Charlie on the head while playing. I still don't know how they got pass the huge Security Guards. oops, I went off on a tagent.

I haven't seen a new Kerrang in years. I wonder if any record stores in my area even sell it. I bet could find the one with Blackie Lawless on the cover somewhere in my garage. I used it as source material for a paper I did on the PMRC circa 85/86. 1986 was so cool Anthrax, DRI, COC, Possessed and No Mercy at the Olympic Auditorium in LA. Mike Muir singing with Anthrax. :cool: but the show ended early because somebody hit Charlie on the head while playing. I still don't know how they got pass the huge Security Guards. oops, I went off on a tangent.

anthrax in kerrang. a miracle?!

it's been years since they convered 'real' metal bands like thrax, testament, suicidal etc.

these days it's all about the foo fighters, white stripes....

max said:
anthrax in kerrang. a miracle?!

it's been years since they convered 'real' metal bands like thrax, testament, suicidal etc.

these days it's all about the foo fighters, white stripes....
Next time I´d appreciate NO MENTIONS of the worst band on Earth on this forum-yeah I mean the one with the initials W.S.

I agree. It's lame. The Hives are on the cover. Need i say more? But they could have buried the Anthrax article as a little side bit. So I'll give credit where credit's due, and let's hope they keep it up.

publicenemy_anthrax2.jpg

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=27582

See it here........