Keyboard player?

Cressida

Jan 31, 2006
I know Ander's said in an interview they are a guitar driven band. You guys think maybe on the next record/tour they will bring in a keyboardist to do the job? IMO it would only be a plus.

I remember Anders said in an interview with some french guy he said they are considering bringing Frank Default on tour with them.

I've been asking this question for quite some time my friend. There's even a few threads about it.

Oh cool Frank replied to my email WOW.

Me
"Hi Frank my names Adam I'm huge fan of your work and would like to make a recommendation for you to start a Myspace page for your music. You really got the Gothic feel going on in Night Is The New Day and you made a fan out of me. Id buy an album with just your keyboard stylings on it. Good luck through out your career and i hope to hear more music out of you.

One music lover to another

Frank
Hello Adam,

"I think MySpace is kind of dead but I will probably use it or some other simular platform it in the future.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words and advice I appreciate it!

Take care

/Frank"

Don't take it the wrong way dude or dudette cuz I'm with you 110%. It's these fools that you must be convincing.

Viva keys!

Imo they should ditch the drums on the backing tracks, maybe some of the bass too and even some of the higher keyboard parts could be played on a guitar with effects. kinda weird when during the longest year, most of the band isn't doing anything while a backing track plays and jonas sings. yes it wouldn't sound like the recording, but you would get a grittier live kinda sound. and yeah it would be cool to bring in a keyboard player too