Keyboard Shit

Heavenscent said:
No. I just say they sound gay.

That's all.

Lead sounds and pads and whatnot I dont like too much.
I like stuff like, Strings, orchestras, Piano, Chior, Harps and the whatnot. Its hard tohave an orchestra in your band so I like keyboards in that sence. Leads can be good every now and then, but Id prefer somthing like a harp to play a lead line.

Hylian said:
Yeah, but Rudess :worship::worship::worship:

I haven't seen the new DVD yet but I bet that he's not using the default keyboard modules alone, he probably has a huge rack full of them. He can also try to get a dry guitar (i.e. before entering the pre-amp) sound out of the keyboard run it through a real guitar amp to get a realistic tone.

Rudss uses Motu Symphonic instrument.

Damn! I had no idea that keyboards/keyboardists were looked down upon this much...anyway, I agree with all those who have mentioned Dream Theater/Jordan Rudess, and with all those who are aware of the vast potential a keyboard holds...keyboards are capable of so much and a lot of people don't give them the credit that they rightfully deserve....sure, they may not be as flashy as a guitars, but there is a lot more that goes into playing a keyboard than just playing it...programming alone takes hours and hours....anyway, to the original poster...one of the keyboards that I have is a WK-3500, so I'm guessing that they're pretty similar...if you have any questions, just let me know....

-Flash- said:
anyway, to the original poster...one of the keyboards that I have is a WK-3500, so I'm guessing that they're pretty similar...if you have any questions, just let me know....

That's cool, got MSN?

CliffBurton said:
Lead sounds and pads and whatnot I dont like too much.
I like stuff like, Strings, orchestras, Piano, Chior, Harps and the whatnot. Its hard tohave an orchestra in your band so I like keyboards in that sence. Leads can be good every now and then, but Id prefer somthing like a harp to play a lead line.

Yea man your right. And i really love those ''bells'' in angels don't kill. Does a casio keyboard have that?