Keyboards are gay..

Depends how much money you have and if you want to push plastic buttons or you prefer something that goes towards the feeling of playing on a real piano.

Also, do you prefer over 9000 funny sounds that you will never use or 10 sounds that you are gonna use?

Depends how much money you have and if you want to push plastic buttons or you prefer something that goes towards the feeling of playing on a real piano.

Also, do you prefer over 9000 funny sounds that you will never use or 10 sounds that you are gonna use?

I described what sounds i need in my first post, i dont really need those lame sounds. And for the button thing.. yeah, i think i'd prefer the more pianoish feeling.

Anyway, the one muffin posted really appeals to me, i think ill go lurk some shops today and see what they have to say

Roland Juno-D, 500€-600€, small and light with fairly good sounds, and above all very good keys.

i heared alot about this one, so ill check it out. i still think the one muffin posted will win though :oops:

Well it's the one I have, I actually preferred it above Korg X50, because of the keys. Otherwise it's still basically the same thing, just cheaper. But the keys really did it for me, they're stiff and so on.

I often just take it on my lap (weighs as much as a normal electric guitar) and plug on the headphones and play as loud as I want at night, trying to learn tabs or something with guitar pro. And it's 5 oct. so it's really good for me, I don't deserve a better keyboard and given the price/quality it was a good decision.

I described what sounds i need in my first post, i dont really need those lame sounds. And for the button thing.. yeah, i think i'd prefer the more pianoish feeling.

Anyway, the one muffin posted really appeals to me, i think ill go lurk some shops today and see what they have to say

Well that's not what you're gonna get with that thing... you need at least 1000-1500$ to get something decent with real piano feel and a quality sound/speakers.

But if you're a beginner it doesnt really matter what you get, you will play maybe 1-2 years with that cheap keyboard and then, if you still like playing(seriously), you should then get something real.

Well, i played keyboard when i was younger (won a prize once :lol:), and i think my old keyboard (which was fucking old and cheap) had a bit of touch sensitive keys or whatever its called. I mean, i dont think it helped me much so i dont think i care much if i dont have it.

for BM faggotry in your own room just get a cheap Midi keyboard. no more than $250 for a decent one, and download some sounds for it.
Then borrow a keyboard if you ever have live shits.

for BM faggotry in your own room just get a cheap Midi keyboard. no more than $250 for a decent one, and download some sounds for it.
Then borrow a keyboard if you ever have live shits.

Concerning the liveshit, metal (let alone black metal) is dead in my area. Me and a friend (the only two people i know of my town who really have BM as our main music) have been wanting to start a band, and were kinda busy doing that now, but so far its me on drums, guitars, bass, and soon keyboards i hope, and him on vocals and maybe soon bass. I dont think live shows will come very soon :lol: