keyboards

mystic girl

love metal
May 2, 2006
Croatia, Europe
Can somebody please tell me where i can find notes for keyboards of some metal band? i try to find but nothing. I want real notes not with letters, thanx.

Some tabs programs have staffs along with the tabs. Other than that I do not know of any site which contain what you're looking for.

I play keyboards and I've been looking for tab sites for a very very long time and have yet to find one. If you can read sheet music then the only band that I found that has keyboard sheet music is Dream Theater.

You can use software like Sibelius or Finale to convert midi files into sheet music. The demo of Sibelius 4 has the ability to convert midi into sheet music. I use it for Children of Bodom midis.

why dont you use your EARS! thats what they are for.
it's good practice to figure things out. rather than just reading notes.

why dont you use your EARS! thats what they are for.
it's good practice to figure things out. rather than just reading notes.

Good Point, but if you want some keyboard tabs for Sonata Arctica try these, http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/sonata_arctica_guitar_pro_tabs.htm most have stuff for keyboards. This is my favorite tab site where I get all my tabs, you probably have to have guitar pro to use the good ones though. You can find all the other bands here too.

I tried looking everywhere.

At the moment i am stuck looking for every tear that falls by evergrey.

Most music stores are not helpful and try to explain how metal is not meant for piano/keyboard.
But generally it is best to use your ears.

Or if you want it to fit in with the bass && guitar lines play around with parts of the tabs.

That's what i do with metallica..

Yeah, I have that problem too. The best way to get sheet music in my opinion is to get a MIDI of the song you want and a composing program like NoteWorthy.