Janne and keyboards

I want a keyboard that plugs into a soundcard, and the computer pick up what keys im pressing. My friend has one from Creative, and its cool. Pretty much for recording only and not for live preformance, but its infinite sound effects pretty much.

Ante EM-10 said:
O.K. here is the thing I want all of u dudes to tell me what do u think about Janne and his keyboards. Oh I almoust forgot can anybody tell me where I could find real tabs for COB's songs, because when I watch videos It seeams that Janne plays different than tab. Thanks

Vidi, vidi... Netko iz Hrvatske! weeeeee :worship:

Nego, jesi bio na koncertu u Zagrebu?

Janeee is mmmmmmm!!! He's perfect!!

it would be cool if someone could upload something when they're playing bodom or warmen related stuffs (H) I don't have a computer so I cant record anything >.<

You guys make me laught ? Janne is so badass ! Lol. Why ? Because he play fast ?

Yeah, maybe but he's not a very good compositor. Don't be wrong, I like Janne and yes he's a good musician, but he's not so amazing.

I like Janne composition. I like Warmen and yeah some solo are cool. But I think people just don't get how he's not sooooo incredible. Well, it's all a question of taste but it's the same thing than OMGALEXIAYDYCOBHC&HATEONMYFINGER!

i play piano and have been for all my life.. hes liek the biggest influence i've ever had and all of my pieces pay tribute to the style.. although they're progressive. Anyways, big thinks to him, cause my musics going up to warner bros newyork in 2 weeks. :D