Kick-Ass Metal DVDs

Depends on your taste. I used to collect concert DVDs, some of my favorites are:

Testament - Live In London (not much gimmicks on there but the concert is awesome <3 Sneap Mix)
Anthrax - Music Of Mass Destruction (the drums just sound über-awesome, overall mix is also great, comes with live cd and lots of bonus stuff)
Motörhead - Stage Fright (very costly production)
Metallica - Cunning Stunts (setlist could be better but otherwise a great package)
Maiden - Rock In Rio (IMO the best Maiden DVD output)
Slayer - War At The Warfield & Still Reigning (if you like Slayer, those are pretty good)
Megadeth - Rude Awakening (very good setlist)
Iced Earth - Alive In Athens (very intense show)

... more to come

Edit: Maybe - just maybe - in a few years, we can add Chinese Democracy No. 3 aka the Nevermore DVD to the list. :lol:

Opeth - "Lamentations"

and

Evergrey - "A Night to Remember"

are my absolute favorites. Opeth are simply amazing and the DVD has really awesome studio footage. The evergrey dvd is also great with 6 hours of bonus stuff. Pick those two up for sure.

-Joe

Opeth - Lamentations!

Testament - Live In London (not much gimmicks on there but the concert is awesome <3 Sneap Mix)
Metallica - Cunning Stunts (setlist could be better but otherwise a great package)
Maiden - Rock In Rio (IMO the best Maiden DVD output)
Iced Earth - Alive In Athens (very intense show)
:

dream theater - live at budokan i feel looks the best. it's very epic and cinematic.

Evergrey - "A Night to Remember"

+1. Also, if you like them, Blind Guardian and Kamelot have some great DVD's too.

Dimmu Borgir "Death Cult Armageddon" DVD-Audio (5.1 24bit 48kHz, lossless packing...).
Kreator "Enemy Of God Revisited" nice concert sound (5.1) also has DTS 5.1 album mix.