Kick-Ass Metal DVDs

From two of Behemoth DVDs I liked Live Esxhaton (The Art Of Rebelion) better for sound (has 5.1 DD and well recorded), Crush.Fukk.Create for material, but sound is inferior (only DD stereo).

Hate Eternal - The performance is alright but the best bit is it has bonus footage of a tour of Erik Rutans' old and new studios...shows gear that he used to record deicide, cannibal corpse, into the moat, morbid angel etc.. but the tour is only about 20 mins long.

Hate Eternal - The performance is alright but the best bit is it has bonus footage of a tour of Erik Rutans' old and new studios...shows gear that he used to record deicide, cannibal corpse, into the moat, morbid angel etc.. but the tour is only about 20 mins long.

Nice! i'm gonna see if i can get my hand son this.

Faith No More- You Fat Bastards!

Nothing new, but I just finished watching this one again since I last watched it about 15 years ago. I'm on a FNM kick again right now. It would be REAL fucking cool if they would get back together with Jim Martin for a new album! I remember seeing them open for Pantera/Machine Head/Limp Bizkit in '97 and the crowd was booing them. Well they booed Limp bizfuck too. I guess the "Pantera only" fans just couldn't get into FNM before a Pantera show. One of my favorite concerts. Rob Flynn sang "This Love" with Pantera. Good times.