Kickin' Myself....

Originally posted by At The Gates
Ignorant is a word that sums up Trapped's state of mind pretty well. No offense but your attitude is just wrong.

Perhaps trapped thinks your attitude is wrong. If he doesnt like it, then he just doesnt like it.

Ill just tell ya, I likeem all, but POE is my fav due to teh HEAVYNESS of the overall sound.and the very coplicated insane break downs the songs have.

POE being his(trapped) fav, it makes semce that he would expect each cd to have mind blowing parts,,and they just dont.

If nevermore was the only band Trapped liked, then I would agree with you, but his tast in bands is pretty wide old boy.

RIDE ON TRAPPED!

Originally posted by Dragonlord
I like most of the stuff you listen to,and I consider dhiadw nevermore's less good album,so yes I would still recommend you PoE.

Fair enough.

Damn PoE must freakin' spectacular because I'm really diggin' Dead Hearth right now. :D

I think I'm going to get Dreaming Neon Black first but I'll definately put PoE on the "To Buy" list. :)

Thanks for the input.

Later
R93

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
Who needs Opeth asskissers when we have Trapped asskissers!:lol: :p :rolleyes:

WHat? Youve never kissed ass before? I think you have my friend hahahaha

You want an example?

Well, im not givin ya one.....

IM NOT FLAMEING TODAY...........I HAVE HAD ENOUGH IN THE LAST WEEK. hahaaha...Wolff and I flamed up 4 forums, then he said goodbye to all his friends at the OPETH hole