Kid Rock punks out Tommy Lee.

Oh well, you want to fight over a used up skank like Pam Anderson, you deserve to get beat!:lol:

Kid Rock has a new album coming out, he did it for publicity. His agent probably told him to make a scene, it's all business. Everything in music and entertainment is all business. And it worked, we're even talking about shitty Kid Rock on this board. Tommy is cool though, hail the Crue! Speaking of the Crue, anyone heard the Sixx A.M. song on HBB? I must say I like this song, I can see this one being a WWE PPV theme song.

...The Crue is cool. funny that you bust on them, yet are a fan of a band that continuously fucks it's fans and fellow band members....kickass.

You mean Corrosion of Conformity? Yeah, they are posers and should get Reed Mullin back.

If you look back at my views about the reunion and the sacking of Bush you can see I was sceptic about the first and I was sad to see John go. I thought the CDC was a scam from the beginning and had no intentions of joining.

There seemed to be a lot of troo fans all over the planet who where pretty vocal about wanting to see Joey and Dan back in the band. The band and management saw a market opening up and at the same time reconnect with old fans. (They can talk all they want about the death of Dime and how it fell through back in 1999, though Dimes death might have been the thing that kicked things into gear, who knows).

I went to see the reunion tour and it was worth the money but I´d rather seen a new album and Bush at the mike. This is just my taste though and a lot of people thought it was magic. I always thought it was a limited thing, tour for a year and then back to the studio with John. Things went sour between Joey and the band and here we are.

Sometimes I think the band talks a bit too much and somethimes they don´t infom us enough. On the other hand people have a tendency to gossip. Like I have never read that Corey was the new singer only that they have worked with him for a while.

And as for the CDC, I guess I´m not enough of a fanboy to join up and hear some demos and looking at an empty forum. I´m an adult and I can decide what I spend my money on without crying about how betrayed I feel like KISS, Ozzy and Crüe-fans seem to do when there is something they don´t like. I really love how people call Gene an evil jew capitalist scumfuck and then orders 200 KISS-condoms or some shitty DVD online. Fucking retards.

It´s entertaining when Billy goes of and writes dirt about Scott and Charlie but they have never done anything to me. No artist has ever forced me or tricked me to buy their album or going to see them live. Why is everyone such a fucking victim? Sure, not all things you spend your money on are good but don´t fucking tell me you were forced to buy it. So if you have a bad feeling about an album or show, talk to people who have listened to it or seen the show, download a couple of tracks (I think it´s okay to download some stuff) and make up your mind if you want to spend your money.

I can understand why Billy have problems because they know eachother and they have been in bands together.

So why are you here? Hanging with a bunch of disgusting Anthrax-fanboys, Crüe haters and smartasses?

Kid Rock has a new album coming out, he did it for publicity. His agent probably told him to make a scene, it's all business. Everything in music and entertainment is all business. And it worked, we're even talking about shitty Kid Rock on this board. Tommy is cool though, hail the Crue! Speaking of the Crue, anyone heard the Sixx A.M. song on HBB? I must say I like this song, I can see this one being a WWE PPV theme song.

SIXX:A.M. is cool. that album is one of the best releases this year. kid rock is a punk. he hit tommy when he knew security would stop it

My musical tastes vary quite a bit. I'm not one of those people locked into a genre and tell other people the stuff they listen to sucks. I mean, i listen to everything from classical to even "regular rock"....hell..i like old Country too...

I remember back in...oh jeez...1994 or '95 ...The Misfits were co-headlining with Anthrax. i had been in the miltary for quite a few years and had become somewhat disjointed from the new shit that had been coming out for a few years. I had heard that John Bush was the new singer...and since I had the 1st Armored Saint album, well...I thought that Bush and Anthrax was an odd mix. I can't say i liked it. Anyway, Anthrax opened up for the 'fits on this date...I heard they were rotating the headlining. I was not impressed with Anthrax...while the music sounded great, I did not like the way John sang the Joey songs. IMHO, it just didn't fit. But hey...that's just my opinion. I never purchased any of the Bushthrax albums, and I was stoked when Joey came back. ...fuckers didn't hit Dallas on the reunion tour..so I didn't get to see it...but oh well...that's life.

I don't think Anthrax owes me anything...hell..they don't owe anyone anything. I guess slagging on other bands' styles (just my opinion, mind you) is somewhat juvenile at best. It reminds me of when I was in high school back in the 80's where people would get in pissing contests about which band was better.

...as for "Why am i here?" ...i peruse the boards and I do occasionally post in this forum. Don't know why you even asked the question. when you post something on a board - it is there for scrutiny. Some responses may be good, some may be bad - it comes with the territory. Don't post something if you aren't prepared for a negative response. As a person that runs a couple of messageboards, I know this. Some people may not.

Take it as you will....

Peace... :)

Hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, wait, you were serious.
Yes I WAS serious, when I was a little kid watching HBB I loved Motley's videos, shit like that got me into metal. Thanks to Cobain's worthless drug-addict no-talent can't sing or write a god damn song that had any meaning or significance whatsoever other than him killing himself trying to be a rock star but never did anything even remotely good ass, metal would have never gone away. Ever seen Tommy's solo where he flies through the air on his kit and he never misses a beat, not ONE? Yea, all ya'll drummers out there, do THAT. Tommy is a bad-ass.

POLLY WANTS A CRACKER...That's brilliant, changed my life:lol:Rot in hell Kurt, thanks for wrecking metal, I heard they have clean needles in heaven