Kids and School....

I taught ESL in Indonesia and here a bit as well. It was good, though there's not much stability in that field in Australia.

I had planned to do a Dip Ed, but decided against it once I realised what shits school kids can be.

I'd have to teach in a country that doesn't require you to have a degree (because, like, I don't have one), so the high-paying places are out. I have my eye on eastern Europe, that'd be awesome.

I am interested in working OS, but I would like to perhaps get a couple of years experience here first (let alone finish the course!). I likely won't take a teaching job next year though as I want to travel again mid year, so I don't want to make any work commitments.

Oh!
Pure definition of creepy.

I applied for a teaching job at my girlfriend's school in Brunei.

Didn't get it because I withdrew my application because they weren't going to pay my relocation fees.

I hope so. My methods are Maths and Business Studies (particularly Accounting, Management and Legal). I am under the impression I will be taking some VCE accounting and some form of middle school maths, but not 100% sure yet. How is your working life rolling?

Same teaching areas as mine.
With maths, you certainly wont have any trouble finding work. Even in your first year you should be able to pick and choose where to work!
VCE is a lot of fun, and quite rewarding to teach.