Kill teh sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way black people talk. Ebonics covers a whole load of things to do with black people, but it's generally used to refer to the way black people talk. Some sociologists argue that Ebonics should be respected in the same way formal English is in literature. Like nearly everything sociologists say, that's utter wank. :err:

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Ebonics lol

I don't think so, although I can't be sure. I'm guessing it's similar to spelling "true" as "tr00". Is it just meant to be a cute internet spelling?

exactly, it's one of those intentional internet misspelling dealies.

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
[BI am very sorry for Episode666's ego and perhaps for Steve as well, but that sig annoys me like... HELL. :mad:

....No, really. It is annoying.
[/B]
Sorry, darling. My ego could get rather overwhelming sometimes. I haven't spoken to Steve directly in quite some time, except for galloping him into the spotlight for being a liar and hypocrite. But that's not why I'm here. :)

I'm here because I'd like to make sure Steve gets to see the post I *did* reply to, in case he .. cannot.. see... the forum it's posted on. My apologies in advance for dragging this whole mess over here. Since Mark doesn't seem to mind his flaming me over on various message forums here and all that. ;) I'd just like to clear a few things up. Enough is enough. This is Steve's cue to join the remainder of the human race.

http://forums.hmas.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=36424#post36424
Originally posted by InuroBractea
I think Episode666 is an egomaniac with how she constantly mention it kicking in when she hesitates to post someting and the quote that used to be in her signature.
At least Steve420 finally took that damn thing out of his signature on UM.

IB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I *am* an egomaniac, darling. I do not lie to anyone regarding this. I can also back up my statements and sassiness with tact and class. I am independent, self-sufficient and intelligent. I do not hide these things. Over here in the real world, these personality traits are necessary components to my overall being - meaning I *need* to be this person in order to survive and control my well-being.

Can you?

No, I do not believe you can. You are 14.. FOURTEEN. I doubt you have had any real sense of what life really offers. You may sit there and claim to know many people - people from around the world, in fact. Sure, you know a bit about computers and quite a bit about music. You can claim to know aggrevation and pain. You claim to know loss. You also have a talent of annoyance that could be a very valuable tool should you ever decide to learn how to use it without getting your own panties in a bunch. Truth is Steve, I really do not see you going anywhere from outside your humble monitor and your "indestructible" keyboard with your current attitude. And you don't really seem to mind the downward spiral.

You don't know loss. You don't know pain. Hell, you can't get past your own swelled emotions - the humiliation of being banned from this forum. So what is your answer? Flame me on various forums? Enroll under different names to see what you can get away with? Is this what you choose to do with your time?

What a sad existance. Sad, indeed.

If this is what you choose to do with your time; whatever. In the meantime.. I'll be concentrating on more important things; such as planning my neices first ballet recital costumes .. painting.. cutting leather for a new belt.. spending time with Tim.. educating myself on the new programs at work and training new employees.. oh, and various moderation duties here at HMAS in the meantime. I do have better things to do, doll.

I suggest you go find something to do as well. It's a shame to see you so bitter while being so young.

For everyone else that hasn't fallen asleep yet; here are some of the reasons Steve420 was removed from this forum:
1. Flaming. I'd link the direct posts but they are gone. Particularly insults regarding various fun links other people had posted.
2. Spamming - fifty logged complaints of Steve420 clogging up the In Flames forum. FIFTY. 50. From ONE DAY. None of these were actually mine, either. If I'd have included mine the number would have raised into the thousands. Heh.
3. Harrassment. Now, I didn't even include myself in this ratio. I recieved some copy from a few PMs and posts on other forums. This harrassment DID include the intentional "burial" of a thread under spam.
4. Finally, Harrassing the moderators. One particular picture included a rather flattering pose of me taking a swipe at Reno. The trapdoor under Steve420 opened at that very moment. Enough was enough.

Now, I'm sure I'll see this speech clipped in part or linked in whole somewhere over at UM within 24 hours or so. I'm even MORE sure I'll get even better publicity in a new sig line. I wholeheartedly encourage Epi quotes. I encourage bitterness. I encourage people to dislike me - but please, have a good reason. I even encourage insults. Simply because Stevie, it only makes me look better. And I maintain control as long as you stay angry.

I like the fact that you speak about me even when I'm not around or replying to you, Steve. To others it may seem belittling but I thoroughly enjoy it. People wonder who I am and what I'm about. It makes me feel all God-like and... dominative.

Cheers! :)

Epi adds: I'm glad you post at least three times a week about me for no apparent reason, Steve. Wish all people had your sense of commitment. :)

Thanks for the publicity, everyone! :wave:

@episode666: the effect of your self-banning is you won't get to read my absolutely brilliant post on the "post count" thread until february 6th, and that's too bad. :( this is probably what they mean when they say hate breeds decadence. except they don't really say that and i just made it up. :rolleyes:

@ultima: after one lonely night spent asking myself that very question, i came to the conclusion it's more like when they type 1's instead of !'s. it must be some common typo if you're drunk; stupid; thirteen; an internet geek; from planet pluto; any combination of the above.
but i'm not sure!!!1!1!!11!

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@episode666: the effect of your self-banning is you won't get to read my absolutely brilliant post on the "post count" thread until february 6th, and that's too bad. :( this is probably what they mean when they say hate breeds decadence. except they don't really say that and i just made it up. :rolleyes:
I read ya loud and clear, rahvin! :D Bad thing is, I can't add any fuel to the thread for a couple of days. Oopsie!
Who are the collective They anyway? ;)

Originally posted by Episode666
I read ya loud and clear, rahvin! :D Bad thing is, I can't add any fuel to the thread for a couple of days. Oopsie!
Who are the collective They anyway? ;)

1. lurking lurkers and their inescapable trap of doom

2. ghosts of easters past, a.k.a. "teh bunnies"

3. people i stop in the streets and force to say whatever i want them to say by means of physical threats (carried out by someone else, for obvious reasons).

hey, now your post count matches your nick. :)

rahvin.

Sorry, darling. My ego could get rather overwhelming sometimes. I haven't spoken to Steve directly in quite some time, except for galloping him into the spotlight for being a liar and hypocrite. But that's not why I'm here. :)

But aren't you a hypocrite? You complain about possibly scaring away newbies on HMAS. What about flaming me here on UM when I had 3 or 4 posts and misunderstood something on the In Flames board?

I'm here because I'd like to make sure Steve gets to see the post I *did* reply to, in case he .. cannot.. see... the forum it's posted on. My apologies in advance for dragging this whole mess over here. Since Mark doesn't seem to mind his flaming me over on various message forums here and all that. ;) I'd just like to clear a few things up. Enough is enough. This is Steve's cue to join the remainder of the human race.

http://forums.hmas.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=36424#post36424

[/B]

I can still see it. You think I can't get past an IP ban?

Sure, you know a bit about computers

I can see HMAS from the same computer with the same IP right now. Don't start flaming me there. I can still see it even if you don't think I can. I know plenty about computers. Here's someting to prove it: You banned yourself for 3 days. And your friend Chaos starts flaming me "what the hell are you talking about, steve? think youre fooling anyone?" I made it very clear what I was saying. I was expecting to be banned. The only reason I signed up again was because of the suggestions and encouragement from many respected members of the Metal community.

I *am* an egomaniac, darling. I do not lie to anyone regarding this. I can also back up my statements and sassiness with tact and class. I am independent, self-sufficient and intelligent. I do not hide these things. Over here in the real world, these personality traits are necessary components to my overall being - meaning I *need* to be this person in order to survive and control my well-being.

No, I do not believe you can. You are 14.. FOURTEEN.

Yes, I am 14. You are 31. You wrote 2 pages on this subject right here. I'm writing a lot, but a considerable amount is quotes from you. I'm also not accusing you of having nothing important to do in the "real world".

If this is what you choose to do with your time; whatever. In the meantime.. I'll be concentrating on more important things;

So insulting someone less than half your age is important? You have already accused me of being a hypocrite. Think about what you are saying. Of all the was to be a hypocrite, calling someone a hypocrite while being one yourself and giving solid evidence of it at the same time is probably the most obvious way to do such a thing.

You can claim to know aggrevation and pain. You claim to know loss.

I do know loss. My father died on September 16th, 2002. I told people on the old In Flames board and you were one of the first ones to respond, and you responded directly to me. Please do not make unjustified personal attacks on me.

You don't know loss. You don't know pain.

Again, you make another personal attack on me, this time more directly saying I don't know this. You accuse me of being a liar.

You say many thing that you do not know, and they are false. You don't know me. Don't think you do. Making Personal attacks based on nothing will get you nowhere. Lying won't get you out of lying.

Steve

Originally posted by rahvin
1. lurking lurkers and their inescapable trap of doom
Ch'thulu? ;) I used to have the Lurkers Love Me In E-Mail song on this jalopied computer somewhere..
2. ghosts of easters past, a.k.a. "teh bunnies"
Do these bunnies tell fortunes?
3. people i stop in the streets and force to say whatever i want them to say by means of physical threats (carried out by someone else, for obvious reasons).
I can take ya - best two outta three. We're probably about the same weight. ;)
hey, now your post count matches your nick. :)
Thank you for sharing Epipost666 with me. Was it good for you? :lol:

Originally posted by Steve420
I do know loss. My father died on September 16th, 2002. I told people on the old In Flames board and you were one of the first ones to respond, and you responded directly to me. Please do not make unjustified personal attacks on me.

Oh, *that*'s right. I remember that. And you ever said please. How witty. So why do you make the time to personally attack me in advance, Steve? Remember, YOU were the one who started this entire charade over on another forum here. I responded to clarify - and you've had your head firmly fitted in your ass since. Where is *YOUR* justification?

Or do you not like me for another reason? I remind you of someone else you dislike, perhaps? Get it all out here Steve.

Come on. Talk to Mama Epi. :)

can i have an .mp3 of the conversation? a .wav is ok, too.

@hearse: group hug? peace hippy? what are you thinking about? :rolleyes:

A .wav? You're just showing off about your connection speed :bah:
no, that would have been: "meet each other, use a video camera and send me an .mpeg of the conversation" ;)

*rolling a joint* <- that's for you, hearse

Yeah, and then I would get you to send me the .mpeg, and I'd be saying "man, you have a slow connection". ;)

Cool smilies, Hearse. If only some people actually lookd like smilies, the world would be a much better place. Imagine if Sadam looked like this one:
daisy.gif

Aww, no one would want to hurt him. He'd be so cute!!

Yeah, and then I would get you to send me the .mpeg, and I'd be saying "man, you have a slow connection". ;)

*clap clap clap* you win the "you have a faster connection than val's" prize, yay! ;)

Originally posted by Hearse
wouldnt that be abit too naughty?

for once and for all, lasse: can you explain us what's your problem with sex? i mean, you always think about that.
*looks at the line under his nick*
ah, i see... sorry... i didn't mean to hurt you :p ;)

Originally posted by Hearse
the problem is that I dont have a problem with sex
me neither. the problem is i don't think it's a problem not to have a problem with sex :loco:

cheers (how british of me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.