Killer New Interview With Joey Belladonna!

I'm not interested in hearing that album at all. I don't think I would really like the songs no matter who is singing them...

On POT Belladonna was part of what made me curious about this Anthrax-band.
On SOWN Bush gave me the fucking erection I´ve had for the band until now. If Joey is back for good I´ll just go back to being curious.

Joey: “...I could have done that record if they hadn’t wanted me to part ways with them. "

HUH??
well if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle!!!!
joey your vocals suck that's probably why they got rid of you to replace you with someone who actually has balls and can sing in tune.
thank god joey was not on SOWN.

hmmmm. “...If it does happen...my next thoughts will be about how...far the rest of the guys want to ride this thing out. I’d hate to see it fall flat after a couple of months... ...I don’t think we’ll ever try this again after this...I don’t see how we could.”

So its NOT permanent then? All is not lost.

My favourite quote from that is;

"I’ll never forget watching Behind The Music and seeing Scott say that I sucked every night"

I'd pay SERIOUS MONEY to be a fly on the wall of their tour bus! (I shouldn't say that, Scott'll take me up on it!)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Man, what a lame interview interview...completely unprofessional

First of all I thought the subtle and not so subtle shots that Bellandonna took at Bush were un-called for to say the least. Just a month or so ago (at a time HE KNEW this was going down), Bush was interviewed about GOTE and had nothing but praise for Joey and his talent. He could have easily been different but he showed respect and class as always.

As for the interviewer, what a clod. Rule number one, do not offer your opinion in the form of a question. To say that the GOTE experiment failed is ridiculous and not in the least bit true. It was not an experiment, but a cool CD which I as a fan thought of as a "gift" because for 12 years the MAJORITY of us were saying that we wished John Bush would have joined years earlier. According to all accounts I've read, those songs were done "live" in the studio so while their may be a few, and I mean 1 or 2 pitch issues, I invite you to stack these versions up against the final two tracks (or the whole album if you wish) of the Live The Island Years that you so eagerly mentioned.

ok if this is some 1 from blasting zone then - mate the reason why we dont like ur interviewing techniques is cus they're disgustingly leading, and its not hard to lead that brain dead talentless no class hack. the reason we dont like u is, cus like joey, ur full of shit.

"if this is some 1 from blasting zone" ..you think?

WHY is he full of shit? You don't make a very good point, caller!

"ooooh the TGOTE sucks so much. Doesn´t it, Joey...why would have done it when your vocals had been so perfect."

"oh yes it does."

but my favourite quote was that about Behind The Music as well :lol:

johnnieCzech said:
"ooooh the TGOTE sucks so much. Doesn´t it, Joey...why would have done it when your vocals had been so perfect."

"oh yes it does."

but my favourite quote was that about Behind The Music as well :lol:

Laugh my ass off.

The dude interviewing is an asshat. Clearly biased and leading the interviewee. you might as well had come right out and said that "John Bush sucks with Anthrax" at the beginning of the article. At least then I would have stopped reading earlier.

crimson773 said:
The dude interviewing is an asshat. Clearly biased and leading the interviewee. you might as well had come right out and said that "John Bush sucks with Anthrax" at the beginning of the article. At least then I would have stopped reading earlier.
Yes...LOL...I am biased. Thanks for reading as much as you did.