New Interview With Joey Belladonna!

"When I look back at the outcome of things and what they tried to do, I realize they just tried to move forward to a new fad…"

No comment......

I always thought that a really good interview should have interesting, bold, even provocative questions, when an interviewee, no matter who he or she is, feels sometimes like sitting on a hot seat. In this case, it was just boring ass-kissing dialog, and it seemed like Joey felt bored himself.
"…we won’t be doing anything from the Bush era."
It hasn't even occur to You to ask why, has it?

www.Blasting-Zone.com said:
Anthrax is NOT moving backwards! Check out one of the reunion shows and I'm sure you'll agree.

I saw that show......in 87 ........ where it belonged and it was fanastic..then.

ThraxEm said:
I saw that show......in 87 ........ where it belonged and it was fanastic..then.

well to many it still is....plus the "new" ANTHRAX is just as "dated" today they also have been around since 1993 and the grunge days are over!

I actually firmly believe it's time to thrash again! I even see the old school 80's sneakers again in veery sports store I go too! They are hip again too....

spacebeer said:
well to many it still is....plus the "new" ANTHRAX is just as "dated" today they also have been around since 1993 and the grunge days are over!

I actually firmly believe it's time to thrash again! I even see the old school 80's sneakers again in veery sports store I go too! They are hip again too....

The grunge days are over yet you celebrate a return to 80s sneakers? Thank you Colonel Cathcart. o_O

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I always thought that a really good interview should have interesting, bold, even provocative questions, when an interviewee, no matter who he or she is, feels sometimes like sitting on a hot seat. In this case, it was just boring ass-kissing dialog, and it seemed like Joey felt bored himself.
"…we won’t be doing anything from the Bush era."
It hasn't even occur to You to ask why, has it?

A little harsh but I agree. Why not ask:

"Is this permanent??"

"Do you know if there's any dialogue between Charlie/Scott and John Bush?"

"Would you have done the reunion if Bush was involved?"

AlexStomp said:
A little harsh but I agree. Why not ask:

"Is this permanent??"

"Do you know if there's any dialogue between Charlie/Scott and John Bush?"

"Would you have done the reunion if Bush was involved?"

Don;t you think if Scott and Charlie keep their mouths shut they would also have asked the other members to do so.....