Killer New Interview With Joey Belladonna!

Joey: “Yeah...when you open that door to compare and put everybody in a position, then you’re going to run into that. When I joined those guys, I totally escaped the whole (original vocalist) Neil (Turbin) thing because nobody really knew anything about him. It’s funny...people are coming out and saying things like ‘...he’s the real first singer of Anthrax...’ I mean...come on...how much did that work? I’ve got nothing against him...I’ve never met the guy...”

I'd like to point out(not 2 start shit),

But according to Neil Turbin(some of you may remember that I hung out with Mr. Turbin once about a year ago), but Neil told me that he was out one of Belladonna shows once and he kinda wanted to meet Joey, and apparently Joey threw a fit and refused to meet Neil, Mr. Turbin thought it was funny and I was kinda surprised but I certainly find that portion of the Joey interview pretty funny! :D

AugDawg

That interview had to be for Joey's website. Otherwise it has the journalistic integrity of a Jayson Blair article. Did you have to change your shorts after the interview? Obviously you want to be respectful to your subject but the gratuitous ass-kissing is a bit much.