New Interview With Joey Belladonna!

johnnieCzech said:
so the mystery band was Journey! I always thought it was Velvet Revolver.
When i first saw it I was convinced it was Anthrax. I'm glad they didn't play it. Fuck Ozzfest, Fuck Ozzy and Fuck that bitch Sharon!!!!

Anyway. We FUCKING NEED Metal Sludge 20 Questions with Joey! Seems like no one has balls to ask him the controversial questions. Or any other band member for that matter.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I always thought that a really good interview should have interesting, bold, even provocative questions, when an interviewee, no matter who he or she is, feels sometimes like sitting on a hot seat. In this case, it was just boring ass-kissing dialog, and it seemed like Joey felt bored himself.
"…we won’t be doing anything from the Bush era."
It hasn't even occur to You to ask why, has it?

I didn't ask him why they won't be doing any Bush-era songs becuase it's a question that had already been answered in a previous interview I did with him. The answer? Because Joey has absolutely no 'low end' range.

You sound like a bitter John Bush fan? Am I right?

www.Blasting-Zone.com said:
I didn't ask him why they won't be doing any Bush-era songs becuase it's a question that had already been answered in a previous interview I did with him. The answer? Because Joey has absolutely no 'low end' range.

You sound like a bitter John Bush fan? Am I right?
No, no bitterness, my friend. I'm an Anthrax fan, though, which means that I'm a Bush fan as well. My bitterness will come to me if a new album would be crappy, or if there wouldn't be any new album at all, and Anthrax will become something like Kiss or Black Sabbath circa '98 and later.
Your "low end" range lack reason is ridiculous. I'm not a musician, but it's obvious that there are quiete a few songs from 90s and WCFYA Joey could manage (with a proper training). There was even a thread on this board discussing Bush-period songs for Joey to sing. And he IS a great singer.
A bad journalism is a bad journalism. Learn, change, try. All the best to You.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
No, no bitterness, my friend. I'm an Anthrax fan, though, which means that I'm a Bush fan as well. My bitterness will come to me if a new album would be crappy, or if there wouldn't be any new album at all, and Anthrax will become something like Kiss or Black Sabbath circa '98 and later.
Your "low end" range lack reason is ridiculous. I'm not a musician, but it's obvious that there are quiete a few songs from 90s and WCFYA Joey could manage (with a proper training). There was even a thread on this board discussing Bush-period songs for Joey to sing. And he IS a great singer.
A bad journalism is a bad journalism. Learn, change, try. All the best to You.

Sorry you don't like my questions. Maybe you should try writing your own instead of being so overtly critical of me. I only use the 'ridiculous' low end reason because Joey told me.

www.Blasting-Zone.com said:
Sorry you don't like my questions. Maybe you should try writing your own instead of being so overtly critical of me. I only use the 'ridiculous' low end reason because Joey told me.

What else did he tell you "off the record" ????

Do you think it' s because of different vocal range? I don't think so. The reason is obvious. "Reunited" bands just don't play the pre-reunion songs, with the exception of Iron Maiden.

And anyway, Joey said "anything can happen in the future". Yes, he's right. He'd better watch his back coz once the things go little wrong, his bandmates will fire his ass with no explanation (to him probably as well), just like they did to him 13 years ago and to Bush recently.

johnnieCzech said:
And anyway, Joey said "anything can happen in the future". Yes, he's right. He'd better watch his back coz once the things go little wrong, his bandmates will fire his ass with no explanation (to him probably as well), just like they did to him 13 years ago and to Bush recently.

very true probably!

Don't expect to be posting about every "killer" interview you do and have everybody lick your nutsack over it. If you can't take the heat don't spam.