Killjoy’s 4 year old son to direct NECROPHAGIA video!

Blackspirit

there are no words left
Aug 30, 2001
Oslo, Norway
blacksoul.skonux.net
Norwegian death and horror metallers Necrophagia will shoot a video for the song “Rue Morgue Disciple” to coincide with their full-length album “The Divine Art of Torture”. Killjoy lays down a little surprise:

"Necrophagia will start filming the first video for 'Rue Morgue Disciple' and it will be directed by my four year old son Daemon! As unconventional as it sounds, the outcome will be hideous! I will basically let him decide what he wants to put in the video; he"s not the typical four year old by any stretch of the imagination. He has a great love of horror films, everything from Friday The 13th to Coffin Joe. His mother was opposed to letting him see anything overtly violent or bloody but at age two he would wake up and sneak in and watch movies with me, starting with Universal Monsters etc. and gradually moving on. He understands completely that nothing in the films are real, he knows how blood and F/X are done and he's been telling me he wants to make a movie for about a year. I'm in a position to make this happen via the 'Rue Morgue Disciple' video and now that his mother has finally given us the green light we'll start immediately! So far he has mentioned 'zombies, monsters and ghouls...' and the outcome will be uploaded to Necrophagia.com ... Fulci Lives!!!!!!"

Necrophagia will tour Europe in March 2003. Dates and places are yet to be announced, check the band’s website for more info.

Official Necrophagia website: http://www.necrophagia.com/