Killswitch Engage show in houston!

Apr 28, 2004
recently went to the kse show in houston was fuckin killer show.. saw sum chick there that saaid i looked identical to sum dude on this forum...whateva, *if your that chick and see this IM me...DeadNFxcknBrutal*

anyways, was anyone else there? in flames and kse were both amazing...in flames played a lot of new stuff though :-/ meh, oh well still good..

Had a chance to see KSE an IF in Minneapolis at The Quest. Passed on it. Saw Fireball Ministry in Omaha.

KSE kind of suck, unable to enjoy their music. In my entirely worthless opinion anyways lol.

DeadNFucknBrutal said:
recently went to the kse show in houston was fuckin killer show.. saw sum chick there that saaid i looked identical to sum dude on this forum...whateva, *if your that chick and see this IM me...DeadNFxcknBrutal*

anyways, was anyone else there? in flames and kse were both amazing...in flames played a lot of new stuff though :-/ meh, oh well still good..

I assure you it isn't me

is this still the tour with caliban and devildriver?

i can only remember they played cloud connected, clayman and F(r)iend
for the rest it was kind of a blur hehehe

oops we are at the next tour already hehehe :p

wow the time flies when ur in love every week im just waiting for the weekend so i can see this girl again...i hope she will see me once 2

DeadNFucknBrutal said:

undefined

Hey I was at the In Flames/ Killswitch show I live in houston, I got super trashed too, barely remember much. I wore a red corset and long black skirt. I think it was me. I don't get on much so meet me at #'s on Fridays I'll be there!

ya i think it was you...ill be at #'s friday...whats the deal with ppl dissin kse anyway...theyre bad ass, oh well, one opinion to another i suppose

I can answer your question wolftribe, but im not exactly sure what order they were in

Killswitch Engage:
Alive Or Just Breathing(whole cd...opened with Numbered Days)
Rose Of Sharyn
A Bid Farewell
Hope Is..
Take This Oath
The End Of Heartache

In Flames
(dont remember order for them either)
Clayman
Moonshield
Trigger
Search For I
F(R)iend
Episode 666
Only For The Weak
(all I can remember from them...they did a lot of songs though)