King Diamond / Exodus US tour

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
looks like I will check this one out...they are doing the only album I like from KD. Exodus is a good opener too. Plus it is across he street from my house.

Who else is going...or to other shows where they live?

I prefer both Them and the Puppet Master to Abigail
(As a whole that is )

Abigail is indeed a brilliant album.
Ironically, I don't really have a favorite King Diamond album. When I want to listen to KD I generally turn to Mercyful Fate, or the Dangerous Meeting compilation. I guess when it comes to his solo material I am more of a "hits" fan.

I was all excited but then listened to Abigail for the first time in awhile and hated it. Pass.

Wait. Really? Why in the fuck? I mean, it's not as good as Melissa or Don't Break the Oath (few are) but, hate? I don't think I've hated an album since I heard that new Morbid Angel album. And even that wasn't hate but like Limp Bizkit levels of lulz.

I'd take Abigail over any Fate stuff, but it was the first KD I had ever heard. I obsessed over it when it came out then backed up and got Fatal Portrait and the MF stuffs. And the last 30 seconds of Abigail (the album) is the best closing of any album ever written. So powerful.

I was all excited but then listened to Abigail for the first time in awhile and hated it. Pass.

Youre-too-crazy-300x202.jpg

I would be more interested in this if he wasn't doing the full album thing TBH.

But it works as its getting casual KD fans to see him so I certainly get it.

Will be a killer show regardless.

Veggie - the date of the show makes it iffy for me too.
Thanksgiving weekend is always busy with family and out of town friends.

If I can swing it I would still be happy to go.

I certainly wish it was a different date, but this is my favorite KD album. Then again, I like almost all of his albums sans the Abigail sequel.