King Diamond possible cancellation of tour

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Bad news....he may be cancelling his US tour due to a herniated disc. Bummer.

On another note....WHY is Nightwish playing the Pearl Room? WHy go from the House of Blues to hillbilly land??????

I am not dissing Leaves Eyes, by the way.
Just saying when you have two powerhouses in King D and Kreator, the give-a-damn factor on the openers goes WAY down!

I agree....but seeing Leave's Eyes are a lot better than being stuck seeing locals opening......and dont forget...the other act is Cellador, who will forever be an opening act to all larger bands.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Cellador.
I have only seen their one video.
Seems like solid Helloween worship, worthy of an opening spot.

Hrmmm..... King D / Kreator rescheduled, first gig at Powerfest!!!!!!! :headbang:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Cellador.
I have only seen their one video.
Seems like solid Helloween worship, worthy of an opening spot.

Hrmmm..... King D / Kreator rescheduled, first gig at Powerfest!!!!!!! :headbang:

read the thread above....there is no tour stops for Powerfest. If they do cancel the tour....I cant see it happening till the fall to make sure he is totally healed up and then I am sure it will be a whole different line up.

Or, look at this closer.....
kingd.jpg

I hope this tour doesn't get cancelled. I've only seen Leaves eyes once and I've never seen Cellador. Although I really like their disc I've heard they aren't the greatest live. I must see and find out for myself.

Cellador were OK when I saw them open for Sonata at the Metro...just kind of sloppy which could also mean they were the test band for the sound guy. the first song was mangled. they do have fun on stage though which is nice to see.

Cellador was good when I saw them at PP. I will be slightly irritated as well if the tour is canceled. I really want to see the King, but also I would assume that the Kreator headlining off dates would be canceled as well.