KING DIAMOND

PIOT

Dec 22, 2013
Should be interesting to see the King this summer with Slayer. All the mall core kids will have nightmares for years to come!!:lol:

He was a blast last year. I'll have to check out this tour.

Why is he touring with Slayer? They haven't done anything worthwhile since the Hell Awaits and mighty Reign in Blood days. Every few years I hear about them, and laugh. I'm amazed they're still around.

I guess after all these years they're still living off of RIB... That's kind of cool.

+1 Seasons is a masterpiece.

Meh, I dunno. RIB is a masterpiece. Slayer has never reached that level of greatness since.

Seasons is coming up on its 25th anniversary.

They've been living on their past for a long time. Hey, that's cool and all that, but the closest anyone has come to RIB is Onslaught's astounding VI...

Now this would be a great tour:
Slayer - Reign in Blood
Onslaught - VI

Seasons is a masterpiece. And South of Heaven ain't bad either. Any band that's been around 30 years is going to in some part live off their past. I for one have enjoyed everything they've since Seasons. They may not be RiB but they all have good songs on them.

Why is he touring with Slayer? They haven't done anything worthwhile since the Hell Awaits and mighty Reign in Blood days. Every few years I hear about them, and laugh. I'm amazed they're still around.

I guess after all these years they're still living off of RIB... That's kind of cool.

I'm by no means a Slayer fan, but your statement is completely...well, just plain wrong.

~Brian~

I agree that they haven't been as good since RIB.

I also agree that SOH and SITA were great albums (RIB was only slightly better).

However, which ever album you choose to use as the cutoff point, the real point is that they've been putting out crap for 25 years.