King Misfit (excellent prog metal)

I've got some extra paypal so I decided to check their site for physical cd's. Looks like they have been victimized by cybersitters. Look across the top of their home page. It's a treasure trove of links to male enhancement products. I wouldn't attempt to use the band's online store. Too bad cause this is awesome stuff and I'd like to grab it. OOP already?

I've got some extra paypal so I decided to check their site for physical cd's. Looks like they have been victimized by cybersitters. Look across the top of their home page. It's a treasure trove of links to male enhancement products. I wouldn't attempt to use the band's online store. Too bad cause this is awesome stuff and I'd like to grab it. OOP already?

Appears to already be fixed. Either that, or its your pc/browser thats infected with malware. Their online store links to:

http://www.indiepool.com/WHCD11

Appears to be still in stock.

Goddamn, this is awesome. Thanks for posting it. I've been listening to the tracks posted a lot over tha last few days and this band is REALLY kicking my ass right now!:headbang: