Jorn Lande out of ARK!

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
Found this on the Perpetual Motion board and Threshold board:

Jorn Out Of Ark :

Jorn Lande have left Ark. The reason is that Tore Ostby and John Macaluso wanted to enter the studio within a short time, but Jorn wanted more time to work on songs and stated that he don't want to do it in a hurry. Jorn says it takes time to do a follow-up to the excellent "Burn The Sun" CD. The guys are still good friends.

Jorn will be heading out on tour with Masterplan early next year as support for HammerFall.

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Found this on the Perpetual Motion board and Threshold board:

Jorn Out Of Ark :

Jorn Lande have left Ark. The reason is that Tore Ostby and John Macaluso wanted to enter the studio within a short time, but Jorn wanted more time to work on songs and stated that he don't want to do it in a hurry. Jorn says it takes time to do a follow-up to the excellent "Burn The Sun" CD. The guys are still good friends.

Jorn will be heading out on tour with Masterplan early next year as support for HammerFall.

NOOOOOO!!! I can't imagine an ARK with no Jorn. :( Ah, well, I suppose it'll still be interesting to hear what Tore and John are doing, but I can't help but be upset over this news. :(

Shaye