Kingcrow at Rosfest

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Well, first time for me at Rosfest and Kingcrow killed it on a makeshift stage at the ballroom of the hotel! The new material comes off great live. Cool guys to hang with for sure. POS.... Eh..... Riverside = Amazing!

Was also pleasantly surprised by a band named Believe. Beautiful stuff.

Time to get a taste for what we are in store for a few months from now in Atlanta with Shadow Gallery!

Unfortunately, I had to skip both Kingcrow and Shadow Gallery. The former because we weren't staying at the hotel and my wife is not a late night person, and the latter because we have a 7 year old who needs to go to school on Monday.

Jolly did a good job, PoS was great under the circumstances, sounding better than they did at Empire a few nights ago. Riverside was as great as you'd expect, playing off of the reaction of a couple songs off of the new album by playing the opening chords of "Perfect Strangers".

2nd day wasn't as good, but there was some things to take away from it. People here might want to check out "Dream The Electric Sleep" if they are looking for a more progressive Nickleback/Alter Bridge. (Poor description, I know, but best description I could come up with.) They have potential.

Electric Asturias, was excellent Symphonic Rock from Japan, for those who like that here.

Last edited by a moderator: