DREAMTONE one hell of a band from Turkey

Hi Friends;

Just wanted to inform you about our current status.

We are now recording our new single, Snowfall, and we have already covered the drum recordings. Rest will be done in August and, hopefuly, the new single will be available in September.

We will also be recording with Greek voice artist, Iris Mavraki in November, with some very good guest appereances as it seems (surprise!). This project will basicly feature our compositions, our performance, Iris' voice and arrangements and her orchestra, near to the guest appereances we are currently working on!

Don't forget to pay a visit to www.dreamtone.net and to our international forum (a pretty new one :) )

Take care

Hi friends. No need to use a new topic for small updates :)

Iris Mavraki's project will be named as "Iris Mavraki's Neverland" and the first album title will be "Reversing Time".

Slowly, we are able to tell some names. This post will be about the artworks. Artworks of Reversing Time will be handled by Ioannis (Deep Purple, Bon Jovi and many more).

Also, we are done with the recordings of Snowfall except for vocal tracks. Hopefuly, you will be able to hear samples in 10 days time or so at www.dreamtone.net

Thank you for your interest in Dreamtone and for your e-mails regarding our song, Nemesis, on PPUSA compilation.

Take care

Dreamtone is now being sponsored by Elixir Strings (Def Leppard, Alan Parsons, Orphaned Land)

:)

EDIT: I removed the name David Gilmour as it sounded like he is the one of Pink Floyd but he is an artist from US (local), sorry for this name hmm.. "overdub" ?

:)

Well, for quite some time now, we were announcing that there will be several guest appearances of famous rock/metal people within the realms of Iris Mavraki & Dreamtone's NEVERLAND. The first guest singer that we would like to announce is no other than the beautiful and mystique voice of Shadow Gallery, Mike Baker. Keep an eye on Dreamtone's website (www.dreamtone.net) for additional information regarding Neverland and its guests.

Well, for quite some time now, we were announcing that there will be several guest appearances of famous rock/metal people within the realms of Iris Mavraki & Dreamtone's NEVERLAND. The first guest singer that we would like to announce is no other than the beautiful and mystique voice of Shadow Gallery, Mike Baker.

Is NEVERLAND the name of the project (like Ayreon) or the title of the CD?

Either way, if Mike Baker is involved, you can count me in to buy a copy. :)

Here is another guest artist for Dreamtone's Neverland: Gary Wehrkamp (Shadow Gallery)

More to come soon :)

Dreamtone.net

Excellent news -- this is certainly shaping up to be a fantastic project. But maybe you can do me a favor and ask the guys if we're going to have a new Shadow Gallery CD for 2007. :cool:

Well, I certainly miss your chat Drew! Careful with those lessons, it took my 7 years to finish the darn university :)

Anyway, Dreamtone will open for Dream Theater on 29th of June @ Istanbul.

:) www.dreamtone.net