King's X: XV - album of the year?

Doug is not anti-Christian or anti-God, he's anti-ChristianS....big dif...

You get pissed on by church people long enough and it's bound to have an effect on you...

Also, Ty still considers himself a Christian, although he hates vehemently anything to do with pop-culture Christianity...

You get pissed on by church people long enough and it's bound to have an effect on you...

Also, Ty still considers himself a Christian, although he hates vehemently anything to do with pop-culture Christianity...
Great points there, Shawn!:headbang: I still love, respect, and admire King's X for who and what they are.

Or, as some of my friends are fond of saying, "I have no problem with Jesus....it's his fan-club I can't stand!"

I'd be inclined to listen to it if possible before buying it, but I'll always give King's X the benefit of the doubt, based on the strength of their previous live shows alone. I'm particularly remembering one incredibly emotional show at the old Cotton Club here (on P'Tree).... :worship: